All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has released the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Posts notification. Notification is out for 90 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/05/2021 to 07/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 15/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 90
Important Dates for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||18/05/2021 from 10:00 PM|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/06/2021 till 5:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Posts
|Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||04|
|CM & FM||03|
|Medical Oncology / Clinical Haematology||03|
|Obst. & Gynaecology||02|
|Paediatrics & Neonatology||06|
- Senior Resident: 67,700/-
- The upper age limit is 45 years.
- Senior Resident in Department of Hospital Administration, the Upper Age is 40 years.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
- A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD / MS / MDS / DM / M.Ch / DNB in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI / Institute of National Importance.
- Emergency Medicine: A Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) is required for the Post of Emergency Medicine. Candidates having DNB / MD / MS in Orthopaedics / Anaesthesiology / General Medicine can also apply for the post of Senior Resident (Emergency Medicine) in the Department of Trauma & Emergency. However, PG Degree in Anaesthesiology and Emergency Medicine will be given Preference.
- Medical Oncology / Clinical Haematology: Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Pathology, Transfusion Medicine, Paediatrics and General medicine can also apply for the Senior resident(Non-Academic) in Clinical Haematology.
- Dentistry: Candidates having Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Conservative Dentistry & Orthodontics will be given preference.
- Candidates having MD / DNB in Paediatrics can apply for the post of Senior Residents in the Department of Neonatology, Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Medical Oncology.
- Candidates having MD / DNB in Medicine can apply for the post of Senior Residents in the Department of Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Medical Oncology.
- Candidates having MS / DNB in General Surgery can also apply for the post of Senior Residents in the Department of Neurosurgery, Paediatrics Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Urology and Burns & Plastic.
- Candidates having MD in Hospital Administration or Master’s in Hospital Administrations (full time after MBBS) or DNB in Hospital Administrations can apply for the post of Senior Resident in Hospital Administrations.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination / Interview.
|1||Gen / OBC||1500/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-servicemen||1200/-|
Payment should be made to AllMS, Bhubaneswar while filling up the Online Application.
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official AIIMS website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 18/05/2021 to 07/06/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 18/05/2021)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.