All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has announced the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Project Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Project Assistant / JRF post for Developing a biomarker-based prediction tool using an artificial intelligence algorithm for detecting Epithelial Ovarian Cancer among patients presenting with the ovarian mass project. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Bhubaneswar on 27/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is purely on a contractual basis the 03 years only.
Name of the Post: Project Assistant / JRF
Post Date: 08/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Project Assistant Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Project Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Project Assistant / JRF||01|
- For 1st and 2nd year: 12,000/-
- For 3rd year: 14,000/-
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates should be completed High School or equivalent with minimum 50% marks or 01-year Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
- Candidates should have 03 years of experience in a health-related field from a Government institution or recognized institute.
- Intermediate with science subjects and B. Sc. shall be treated as equivalent to 03 years’ experience respectively.
- Ability to collect and process samples, do the Laboratory analysis and record data in the Pro-forma in English, Hindi and Odiya.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- Candidates should bring duly filled application form and all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate along with a passport size photo and set of photocopies of all documents to the following venue:
Department of Biochemistry, AIIMS, Sijua, Post-Dumduma, Bhubaneswar 751019
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Project Assistant / JRF||27/04/2020 at 01.00 P.M|