Air India Engineering Services Limited has announced the AIESL Recruitment 2023: Aircraft Technician Posts notification on 06/03/2023. Notification is out to fill 325 Aircraft Technician Vacancies in different Trades in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 31st March 2023 & 11th April 2023. Candidates can check the detailed information regarding AIESL Recruitment in the given content. We have also enclosed the recruitment notification pdf. Check the below content to download the notification.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023: Senior Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant Posts, 127 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Aircraft Technician
Post Date: 06/03/2023
No of Vacancies: 325
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for AIESL Recruitment 2023: Aircraft Technician Posts
Candidates who are eligible for the Aircraft Technician posts can attend the interview on the given dates. Check the dates given in the below table.
|Interview Date||31/03/2023 & 11/04/2023|
Vacancy Details of AIESL Recruitment 2023: Aircraft Technician Posts
Air India Engineering Services Limited invites applications for the above posts. Check the post-wise vacancy details and total vacancy details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
The selected candidates will receive a fixed remuneration per month. Check the salary details below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/03/2023):
Candidates can check the upper age limit in the below table. Candidates must have attained the age limit to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Aircraft Technician||35 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for the following Aircraft Technician posts.
- OBC – 03 Years
- SC / ST – 05 years
1. Aircraft Technician
- Candidates must have completed AME Diploma in a relevant discipline / Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- Minimum One Year in Aircraft Maintenance / Overhaul Shops or must have completed a national apprenticeship in Aircraft Maintenance.
- ITI, B.Sc or Diploma or B.E in relevant discipline.
- Two years relevant work experience.
The selection will be based on the following stages. Check the selection process below.
- Trade Test / Skill Test
Candidates pay through Demand Draft in favour of “AI Engineering Services Limited“, payable in New Delhi. Check the fee details below.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC||1000 /-|
|2||SC / ST||Nil|
How to Apply for AIESL Recruitment 2023: Aircraft Technician Posts
- Visit the official website www.aiesl.in
- Click Careers -> Download the application.
- Candidates fill in the application form with all the relevant correct details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit their application form at the time of the interview.
- The interview date, time and venue are given below.
- The Application link is enclosed with the notification PDF.
- Check the direct apply link using the above “Click to Apply” button.
Interview Date: 31st March 2023 & 11th April 2023
Interview Time: 09:30 AM
Personnel Department, A-320 Avionics Complex, (Near New Custom House) IGI Airport Terminal-II, New Delhi – 110037.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.