Air India Air Transport Services Limited has announced the AIATSL Recruitment 2023: Customer Service Executive, Manager, Junior Officer Posts notification on 11/05/2023. Notification is out for 480 Vacancies on a fixed-term contract basis for 3 Years. Selected Indian Nationals (Male & Female) candidates will serve at Chhatrapati Shivaji Mumbai International Airport. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview at the given venue from 25/05/2023 to 30/05/2023. Candidates can check the detailed information regarding AIATSL Recruitment in the given content.
Assam PSC Recruitment 2023: Financial Management Officer Posts, 103 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Customer Service Executive, Manager, Junior Officer
Post Date: 11/05/2023
No of Vacancies: 480
Important Dates for AIATSL Recruitment 2023: Customer Service Executive, Manager, Junior Officer Posts
Candidates who are eligible for the Customer Service Executive, Manager, Junior Officer, Ramp Service Executive and other posts can attend the interview as per the given dates. Check the dates given in the below table.
|Walk-in-Interview Date (Junior Customer Service Executive / Customer Service Executive / Senior Customer Service Executive / Customer Service Executive)||28/05/2023, 29/05/2023 & 30/05/2023|
|Walk-in-Interview Date (Other Posts 1 to 15)||25/05/2023, 26/05/2023 &|
Vacancy Details of AIATSL Recruitment 2023: Customer Service Executive, Manager, Junior Officer Posts
Air India Air Transport Services Limited invites applications for the above posts. Check the post wise vacancy details and total vacancy details in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted in Mumbai.
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|Manager-Ramp / Maintenance||3|
|Deputy Manager Ramp / Maintenance||8|
|Senior Supervisor-Ramp / Maintenance||24|
|Junior Supervisor-Ramp / Maintenance||12|
|Senior Ramp Service Executive||15|
|Ramp Service Executive||30|
|Utility Agent and Ramp Driver||30|
|Terminal Manager – Passenger||1|
|Deputy Terminal Manager – Passenger||3|
|Duty Officer – Passenger||5|
|Terminal Manager – Cargo||1|
|Deputy Terminal Manager – Cargo||2|
|Duty Manager – Cargo||7|
|Duty Officer – Cargo||10|
|Junior Officer – Cargo||9|
|Senior Customer Service Executive||50|
|Customer Service Executive||165|
|Junior Customer Service Executive||100|
|Para Medical and Customer Service Executive||5|
The selected candidates will receive a fixed remuneration per month. Check the salary details below.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Manager-Ramp / Maintenance||75,000/-|
|Deputy Manager Ramp / Maintenance||60,000/-|
|Senior Supervisor-Ramp / Maintenance||45,000/-|
|Junior Supervisor-Ramp / Maintenance||28,200/-|
|Senior Ramp Service Executive||26,980/-|
|Ramp Service Executive||25,980/-|
|Utility Agent and Ramp Driver||23,640/-|
|Terminal Manager – Passenger||75,000/-|
|Deputy Terminal Manager – Passenger||60,000/-|
|Duty Officer – Passenger||32,200/-|
|Terminal Manager – Cargo||75,000/-|
|Deputy Terminal Manager – Cargo||60,000/-|
|Duty Manager – Cargo||45,000/-|
|Duty Officer – Cargo||32,200/-|
|Junior Officer – Cargo||28,200/-|
|Senior Customer Service Executive||26,980/-|
|Customer Service Executive||25,980/-|
|Junior Customer Service Executive||23,640/-|
|Para Medical and Customer Service Executive||25,980/-|
Candidates can check the upper age limit in the below table. Candidates must have attained the age limit to be eligible for the post. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Manager-Ramp / Maintenance||55 years|
|Deputy Manager Ramp / Maintenance|
|Senior Supervisor-Ramp / Maintenance|
|Junior Supervisor-Ramp / Maintenance||28 years|
|Senior Ramp Service Executive||35 years|
|Ramp Service Executive||28 years|
|Utility Agent and Ramp Driver||30 years|
|Terminal Manager – Passenger||55 years|
|Deputy Terminal Manager – Passenger|
|Duty Officer – Passenger||50 years|
|Terminal Manager – Cargo||55 years|
|Deputy Terminal Manager – Cargo|
|Duty Manager – Cargo|
|Duty Officer – Cargo||50 years|
|Junior Officer – Cargo||35 years|
|Senior Customer Service Executive|
|Customer Service Executive||28 years|
|Junior Customer Service Executive|
|Para Medical and Customer Service Executive|
Age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST & OBC candidates.
- OBC: 03 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
1. Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver:
- Candidates should have passed 10th Standard.
- Must have Original Valid HMV Driving License.
2. Customer Service Executive / Senior Customer Service Executive / Duty Officer:
Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree.
3. Manager / Deputy Manager / Supervisor:
- Graduate Degree with relevant work experience or B.E/B.Tech. or Diploma or MBA with relevant work experience.
4. Ramp Service Executive
- Diploma or ITI in relevant discipline.
- Candidate must carry an original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) license.
5. Junior Customer Service Executive:
Candidates should have completed 12th standard.
6. Para Medical and Customer Service Executive:
- B.Sc Nursing or Graduate Degree with Diploma in Nursing.
7. Junior Officer / Deputy Terminal Manager / Terminal Manager:
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree or MBA.
The selection will be based on the following stages. Each post has different selection criteria. Check the selection process for each post below.
Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver/Ramp Service Executive:
- Trade Test (Trade Knowledge and Driving test including Driving Test of HMV).
Candidates pay through Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD”, payable at Mumbai.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
How to Apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2023: Customer Service Executive, Manager, Junior Officer Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website www.aiasl.in
- Candidates fill in the application form with all the relevant correct details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Candidates are required to submit their application forms in the prescribed format at the time of the Interview.
- The interview date, time and venue are given above.
- The Application form is attached with the notification PDF.
- Check the Notification PDF using the above “Click to Apply” button.
- Interview Date: 25/05/2023 to 30/05/2023
- Interview Time: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Interview Venue:
GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, CSMI Airport, Terminal-2, Gate No.5, Sahar, AndheriEast, Mumbai 400099
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.