Air India Air Transport Services Limited has announced the AIASL Recruitment 2023: Customer Service Executive, Junior Officer, Duty Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 580 Vacancies. Selected Indian Nationals (Male & Female) candidates will serve at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview at the given venue from 17/02/2023 to 21/02/2023. Candidates can check the detailed information regarding AIATSL Recruitment in the given content.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts, 109 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Customer Service Executive, Junior Officer, Duty Officer
Post Date: 14/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 580
Important Dates for AIASL Recruitment 2023: Customer Service Executive, Junior Officer, Duty Officer Posts
Candidates who are eligible for the Customer Service Executive, Junior Officer, Duty Officer and other posts can attend the interview on the given dates. Check the dates given in the below table.
|Walk-in-Interview Date (Duty Manager / Duty Officer / Junior Officer / Ramp Manager / Deputy Ramp Manager)||17/02/2023 & 18/02/2023|
|Walk-in-Interview Date (Customer Service Executive / Para Medical Cum Customer Service Executive)||19/02/2023, 20/02/2023 & 21/02/2023|
Vacancy Details of AIASL Recruitment 2023: Customer Service Executive, Junior Officer, Duty Officer Posts
Air India Air Transport Services Limited invites applications for the above posts. Check the post wise vacancy details and total vacancy details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Dy. Ramp Manager||4|
|3||Duty Officer – Ramp||28|
|5||Duty Manager – Cargo||7|
|6||Duty Officer – Cargo||11|
|7||Junior Officer – Cargo||12|
|8||Junior Officer – Technical||36|
|9||Customer Service Executive||466|
|10||Para Medical cum Customer Service Executive||5|
The selected candidates will receive a fixed remuneration per month. Check the salary details below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Dy. Ramp Manager||60000|
|3||Duty Officer – Ramp||32200|
|5||Duty Manager – Cargo||45000|
|6||Duty Officer – Cargo||32200|
|7||Junior Officer – Cargo||25300|
|8||Junior Officer – Technical||25300|
|9||Customer Service Executive||21300|
|10||Para Medical cum Customer Service Executive||21300|
Candidates can check the upper age limit in the below table. Candidates must have attained the age limit to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Customer Service Executive / Junior Officer – Technical / Para Medical cum Customer Service Executive||28 years|
|2||Duty Officer||50 years|
|3||Junior Officer – Cargo||35 years|
|4||Duty Manager||55 years|
|5||Ramp Manager / Dy. Ramp Manager||55 years|
Age relaxation is applicable as per the Government rules. Check the age relaxation details below.
- OBC – 03 Years
- SC / ST – 05 years
1. Ramp Manager / Dy. Ramp Manager
- Ramp Manager: Candidates should have completed a Graduate degree with 20 years of experience or Diploma with 20 years of experience or MBA with 17 years of experience.
- Dy. Ramp Manager: Candidates should have completed a Graduate degree with 18 years of experience or Diploma with 18 years of experience or MBA with 15 years of experience.
2. Customer Service Executive:
Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree.
3. Junior Officer – Cargo
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate degree with 9 years of experience or a Graduate Degree with MBA and 6 years of experience.
4. Para Medical cum Customer Service Executive:
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree with Diploma in Nursing or B.Sc (Nursing).
5. Junior Officer Technical
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech.
- Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) Valid Driving License.
- Must be in possession of LMV.
6. Duty Manager Cargo
- Any Graduate Degree or Diploma with 16 years of experience.
7. Duty Officer Cargo
- Graduate Degree with 12 years of experience.
8. Duty Officer Ramp
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate degree with 12 years of experience or Diploma with 12 years of experience.
9. Duty Officer Passenger:
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate degree with 12 years of experience.
The selection will be based on the following stages. Each post has different selection criteria. Check the selection process for each post below.
- Personal Interview
Candidates pay through Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD”, payable at Mumbai.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
How to Apply for AIASL Recruitment 2023: Customer Service Executive, Junior Officer, Duty Officer Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website www.aiasl.in
- Candidates fill in the application form with all the relevant correct details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Candidates are required to submit their application forms in the prescribed format at the time of the Interview.
- The interview date, time and venue are given above.
- The Application form is attached with the notification PDF.
- Check the Notification PDF using the above “Click to Apply” button.
Interview Date: 17/02/2023 to 21/02/2023
GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, CSMI Airport, Terminal-2, Gate No. 5, Sahar, Andheri-East, Mumbai 400099.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.