Armed Forces Medical Services has released AFMS Recruitment 2023: Medical Officer Posts notification on 07/08/2023. AFMS invites applications online from the citizens of India, for filling up 650 Medical Officer vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/08/2023 to 10/09/2023. Candidates are advised to check the vacancy details, and other eligibility criteria before filling up the online application. Also, refer to the steps given below and start applying online.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 07/08/2023
No of Vacancies: 650
Place: Across India
Important Dates for AFMS Recruitment 2023: Medical Officer Posts
The online application for the Medical Officer will be active on 12 August 2023. Submit the application on or before 10th September 2023. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can check the application dates in the below table.
|Start Date of Online Application||12/08/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/09/2023|
Vacancy Details of AFMS Recruitment 2023: Medical Officer Posts
The below table contains the post name and the number of vacancies. Candidates can check the vacancies in the below table.
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Candidates will receive a monthly salary and other allowances will be applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1||Medical Officer||Applicable as per Rules|
Candidates will be eligible for the post only if they satisfy the required age limit. Check the age limit for the Medical Officer posts in the below table. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules only for reserved categories.
|S. No||Degree||Age Limit|
|1||MBBS Degree||18 to 30 years|
|2||PG Degree||18 to 35 years|
- Candidates must have completed MBBS / PG Degree in a relevant discipline.
The selection will be based on
Applicable as per rules.
How to Apply for AFMS Recruitment 2023: Medical Officer Posts
- The online applications will be available on the official website www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- Click -> Apply Online (check the direct apply Link given on this page).
- Online registration ends on 10/09/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Log into the official website with the user name and password.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.