Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research has announced the AcSIR Executive Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Executive Assistant post at CSIR -National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (CSIR-NISCAIR), New Delhi and CSIR-National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies (CSIR-NISTADS), New Delhi. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 15/04/2020 in New Delhi. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post will be purely on contractual basis for a period of five years.
Name of the Post: Executive Assistant
Post Date: 04/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for AcSIR Executive Assistant Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of AcSIR Executive Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Executive Assistant: 25,500/- per month.
The upper age limit is 30 years.
|1||SC / ST / PWD / Widowed Women||05 years|
- Candidates should be completed Graduate (B.Sc. / B.A. / B.Com) or equivalent from a recognized University or Statutory Body, as a regular student.
- Candidates should have a minimum one-year work experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications.
- Well-versed with office automation software includingWord, Excel, Powerpoint, e-communications (Email, Skype, etc.)
- Proficiency in spoken and written English / Hindi language.
Diploma / Certificate in Computer Applications.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of AcSIR Executive Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.acsir.res.in
- Candidates should bring the duly completed and signed application form, all Certificates / testimonials, in original along with one set of self-attested photocopies of all the certificates / certificates, two recent Passport size colored photograph to the given venue:
CSIR-National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (CSIR-NISCAIR), Dr. K.S Krishnan Marg, Pusa Campus, New Delhi.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Executive Assistant||15/04/2020 at 10.00 A.M|