Acharyashree Bhikshu Govt Hospital has announced the ABGH Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/05/2020. Notification is out for 05 Senior Resident posts for a period of 01 year and extendable upto a maximum period of 03 years. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in New Delhi on 11/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 05/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for ABGH Senior Resident Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of ABGH Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Departments||No. of posts|
|1||Obst. & Gynae||01|
- Senior Resident: 67,700 to 2,08,700/- per month.
The upper age limit is 37 years.
|1||SC / ST / PWD||05 years|
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate Degree / Diploma from a recognized university & enrolled with Delhi Medical Council with Post Graduate, Degree / Diploma / two years experience in Obst. & Gynae post MBBS Degree.
- For Anesthesia: PG / DA / 03 years experience in Anesthesia after MBBS.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of ABGH Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nhp.gov.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form, self-attested copies of all relevant documents & certificates and original documents for verification to the following venue:
Room No. 304., Acharyashree Bhikshu Govt Hospital (ABGH), Delhi
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Department||Date and Time|
|1||Senior Resident||11/05/2020 at 09.30 A.M|