Airports Authority of India has released the AAI Recruitment 2023: Apprentice notification on 16/11/2023. Notification is out for filling 185 Graduate and Diploma Apprentice vacancies in Northern Region. Candidates who are domiciles of Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand can apply for the posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/11/2023 on or before 03/12/2023. To apply for AAI Apprentice Recruitment candidates can get the online registration link at the bottom of the page. Candidates should read the article below for AAI Recruitment 2023 eligibility information.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice
Post Date: 16/11/2023
No of Vacancies: 185
Place: Across India
Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
The online registration dates for the Graduate and Diploma Apprentice Post are given below. Aspirants can follow the given date and apply accordingly on the official website.
|Last Date to Apply Online||03/12/2023|
Vacancy Details of AAI Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Applications are invited to fill Graduate and Diploma Apprentice posts. Notification is out for 185 vacancies in the Northern Region. Check post wise vacancy details below.
Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
|S.No||Name of the Post/Discipline||Total|
|6||Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate)||01|
|7||Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma)||06|
|11||Mechanical / Automobile (Diploma)||05|
|12||Computer Operator Programming Assistant (Trade/ITI)||70|
|13||Mathematics / Statistics (Graduate)||01|
|14||Mathematics / Statistics (Diploma)||01|
|15||Data Analysis (Graduate)||03|
Candidates applying for the Apprentice posts will receive a monthly salary after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Pay Scale|
Candidates must have attained the following age limit as on 31/10/2023 to be eligible for the Apprentice posts. The upper age limit is given below.
- The minimum age is 18 years and upper Age limit is 26 years as on 31/10/2023.
1. Degree/Diploma Apprentice:
- Degree in Engineering or three years Diploma in Engineering in the above mentioned streams.
The selection will be based on the
- Document Verification
- There is no application fee.
AAI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online:
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Visit the BOAT’s web portal at www.mhrdnats.gov.in and
www.apprenticeshipindia.org (for ITI Trade).
- Find the establishment ->Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi (NDLSWC000002(BOAT) / E05200700101(NAPS) and click the apply button.
- Register using a valid email id and mobile number.
- Now apply to the respective discipline through the given portal.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.