Airports Authority of India has released the AAI Recruitment 2021: ITI Apprentice notification on 11/10/2021. Notification is out for 24 ITI Apprentice vacancies in Northern Region. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/10/2021 to 31/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: ITI Apprentice
Post Date: 11/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 24
Place: New Delhi, Jodhpur, Prayagraj, Dehradun
Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2021: ITI Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||11/10/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31/10/2021|
Vacancy Details of AAI Recruitment 2021: ITI Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Discipline||No of Posts|
|1||ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics)||24|
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Pay Scale|
|1||ITI Apprentice||9,000/- per month|
- Candidates should have maximum 26 years as on 30/09/2021.
- ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Candidates passed degree / diploma in 2019 or after 2019 only are eligible.
- Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
The selection will be based on the:
- Document Verification
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2021: ITI Apprentice Posts
- Online registration starts from 11/10/2021 to 31/10/2021.
- Candidates should register through RDAT’s web portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- Find ->Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi (E05200700101) and click the apply button.
- After completing enrollment / registration as Apprentice, the candidates have to apply to the respective posts.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.