Airports Authority of India has released the AAI Recruitment 2021: Consultant Posts notification on 05/01/2021. Notification is out for 02 Vacancies in Land Management Directorate at RHQ-SR and Bangalore & Mysore Airports. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 27/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Consultant
Post Date: 05/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: Bangalore, Mysore, Chennai
Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2021: Consultant Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||05/01/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of AAI Recruitment 2021: Consultant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Consultant (Regional Head Quarters, Chennai)||01|
|2||Consultant (Bangalore & Mysore)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- The upper age limit is 70 years.
- Retired employee from PSU / Central Govt. / State Govt. / Defence / Paramilitary forces / employees of reputed organizations having necessary experience in relevant field. Applications are invited preferably from retired State Govt. Land / Revenue Officers / Tahsildars.
- One month cooling period is required after superannuation. Thus, the applicant should have completed atleast one month from the date of superannuation, i.e., as on date of notification (05.01.2021).
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of AAI Recruitment 2021: Consultant Posts
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website www.aai.aero
- The duly filled and signed application should reach the following address by Speed Post (in sealed envelope) superscribing the post name “Application for Land Management Consultant at Regional Head Quarters, Chennai / Bangalore & Mysore Airport” on or before 27/01/2021.
General Manager (HR), Airports Authority of India, RHQ, SR, Chennai-27