Airports Authority of India has announced the AAI Recruitment 2020: Manager Posts notification on 26/11/2020. Notification is out for 13 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 15/12/2020 to 14/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Manager
Post Date: 26/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 13
Place: Across India
Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2020: Manager Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||15/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||14/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of AAI Recruitment 2020: Manager Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Manager (Fire Services)||11|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Manager (Fire Services / Technical)||60000 – 180000|
Age Limit (as on 30/11/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Manager (Fire Services / Technical)||32 Years|
1. Manager (Fire Services)
- Candidates should have completed B.E / B. Tech Degree in Fire Engg. / Mechanical Engg./ Automobile Engg.
2. Manager (Technical)
- Candidates should have completed B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.
The selection will be based on
- Online Test
|1||Gen / Male / Others||1000|
|2||SC / ST / Female||170|
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2020: Manager Posts
- Candidates should apply only online by visiting the AAI official website: www.aai.aero
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of the required documents is the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.