Airports Authority of India has announced the AAI Recruitment 2020: Junior Executive Posts notification on 26/11/2020. Notification is out for 355 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 15/12/2020 to 14/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Executive
Post Date: 26/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 355
Place: Across India
Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2020: Junior Executive Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||15/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||14/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of AAI Recruitment 2020: Junior Executive Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||264|
|2||Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||83|
|3||Junior Executive (Technical)||08|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Executive||40000 – 140000|
Age Limit (as on 30/11/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Junior Executive (UR/EWS)||27 Years|
1. Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
- Bachelor’s Degree of Three Years in Science (B. Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester curriculum).
2. Junior Executive (Airport Operations)
- Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
3. Junior Executive (Technical)
- B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.
The selection will be based on
- Online Test
|1||Gen / Male / Others||1000|
|2||SC / ST / Female||170|
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2020: Junior Executive Posts
- Candidates should apply only online by visiting the AAI official website: www.aai.aero
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of the required documents is the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.