Airports Authority of India has announced the AAI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Medical Consultant post purely on a temporary basis at NITB, Trivandrum International Airport. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 26/03/2020 in Trivandrum. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Consultant
Post Date: 17/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for AAI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of AAI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
The upper age limit is 45 years.
- Candidates should be completed MBBS from a Recognized University as per the Medicals Council of India norms / regulations.
- The Medical Consultant (Non-Specialist) shall be registered with the State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should have atleast one year of experience after graduation.
- Candidates worked in Aviation Establishment / Government / PSU will be given preference.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam / Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of AAI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.aai.aero
- Candidates should bring filled application form along with the original certificates, self-attested copies of the certificates and recent photographs to the below address:
Conference Hall, NITB, Trivandrum International Airport, Trivandrum - 695008
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Medical Consultant||26/03/2020 at 10.30 A.M|