Airports Authority of India has announced the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/07/2020. Notification is out for 180 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 03/08/2020 to 02/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Executive
Post Date: 28/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 180
Place: Across India
Important Dates for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||03/08/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||02/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of AAI Junior Executive Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Executive (Civil)||15|
|2||Junior Executive (Electrical)||15|
|3||Junior Executive (Electronics)||150|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Executive||40000 – 140000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Junior Executive (UR/EWS)||27 Years|
- Candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech in relevant engineering from a recognized institution or university in India and GATE 2019 Score.
The selection will be based on
- GATE 2019 Score
|1||Gen / Male / Others||300|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Female||Nil|
How to apply for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply only online by visiting the AAI official website: www.aai.aero
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of the required documents is the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.