Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- India Index Services & Products Ltd (IISL) has launched three new corporate group Indices. Which of the following is not included in the Indices ?
A.Nifty Ambani Group Index
B.Nifty Aditya Birla Group Index
C.Nifty Mahindra Group Index
D.Nifty Tata Group IndexAnswer – A.Nifty Ambani Group Index
- Govt has approved which of the following google’s project to provide internet connectivity in hard to access areas of the country from balloons floating at a height of 20 km using LTE or 4G technology ?
D.Fi projectAnswer – B.Loon project
- Lok Sabha has passed the Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Bill, 2015 o make the arbitration process more investor-friendly & cost effective. It will amend which Act ?
A.Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1998
B.Arbitration and Conciliation Act 2003
C.Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1894
D.Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996Answer – D.Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996
- Greenpeace India has released a ranking of the 17 Indian cities showing air pollution levels, it was carried out by using which of the following system ?
A.Air Pollution Index
B.Pollutant Standards Index
C.National Air Quality Index
D.Air Quality Health IndexAnswer – C.National Air Quality Index
- Which of the following has been appointed as the Lokayukta of Delhi ?
D.Ranjan GogoiAnswer – B.Reva Khetrapal
- Which Indian state has decided to abolish VAT, CST on Sugar factories and permit foreign institutions to establish their campuses in the state ?
D.Andhra PradeshAnswer – D.Andhra Pradesh
- Union Cabinet gives nod to MoU with which of the following association of countries for enhancing cooperation in building energy efficiency ?
D.SAARCAnswer – B.BRICS
- The 2nd World Internet Conference 2015 was hosted by which country ?
D.ChinaAnswer – D.China
- Which of the following has been appointed as the Chief Information Commissioner (CIC) ?
C.R K Mathur
D.Vijai SharmaAnswer – C.R K Mathur
- International Labour Organization (ILO) has released a report of new global estimates on migrant workers. ILO headquarter is situated at which place ?
D.LondonAnswer – B.Geneva
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) has conferred Industrial Innovation Awards 2015 upon how many companies ?
D.20Answer – B.35
- The Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) chaired by Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar cleared the purchase of five S-400 Triumf long-range air defence systems from Russia for how much worth ?
A.Rs. 10,000 cr
B.Rs. 30,000 cr
C.Rs. 40,000 cr
D.Rs. 20,000 crAnswer – C.Rs. 40,000 cr
- Which bank has been tied up with SBI Life Insurance Company in order to provide Group Life Insurance coverage to its housing loan borrowers ?
D.Axis bankAnswer – C.Dena bank
- How many poets and authors have been honoured with 2015 Sahitya Akademi Award ?
D.25Answer – B.23
- International Migrants Day observes on which date ?
D.December 18Answer – D.December 18