Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Uttar Pradesh Governor Ram Naik has given his assent to UP Revenue Code (Amendment) Ordinance 2015. It will amend which of the following code ?
A.UP Revenue Code,2002
B.UP Revenue Code,2008
C.UP Revenue Code,2006
D.UP Revenue Code,1991
Answer – C.UP Revenue Code,2006
- Which of the following has authored the book “The Bose Brothers and Indian Independence – An Insider’s Account” ?
Answer – C.Madhuri Bose
- As per Supreme Court orders RBI is held liable to disclose information about the banks and financial institutions for their action against the loan defaulters under which act ?
A.RTI act 1995
B.RTI Act 2002
C.RTI Act 2006
D.RTI Act 2005
Answer – D.RTI Act 2005
- Which of the following panel has been appointed to look into acts of omission and commission and recommend compensation to ONGC whose natural gas from Bay of Bengal block had flowed to adjoining fields of RIL ?
A.S.S. Kohli panel
B.R.S. Saria panel
C.A.P. Shah panel
D.K.C. Tyagi panel
Answer – C.A.P. Shah panel
- After the National Green Tribunal (NGT) orders, now SC has banned registration of all diesel cars in which Indian state ?
Answer – D.New Delhi
- Which State has announced a 10512 crore rupees relief package for more than 15000 drought-hit villages for farmers ?
Answer – C.Maharashtra
- Union Cabinet gives nod to amend Constitution (Scheduled Castes) Order, 1950 in order to modify the list of Scheduled Castes in respect of the five states. Which State is not included in following ?
Answer – B.Jharkhand
- World Trade Organisation (WTO) has formally approved Afghanistan’s membership. With this addition, now WTO has how many member countries ?
Answer – C.164
- As per Forbes best countries for business list, India has been ranked at which position ?
Answer – D.97th
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has tied up with which of the following payment gateway for food ordered through its e-catering facility ?
Answer – D.Paytm
- Rajasthan Cricket Association (RCA) has appointed which of the following as its President ?
Answer – B.Lalit Modi
- Scientists have discovered the species of Sail backed dinosaur “Morelladon beltrani” in which country ?
Answer – C.Spain
- Garwood Award for Outstanding Global Leader in Open Innovation from UC Berkeley-Haas School of Business has been conferred on which of the following ?
Answer – B.Pranab Mukherjee
- Which of the following has been appointed as the Lokayukta of Uttar Pradesh ?
Answer – C.Virendra Singh
- International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers observes on which date ?
Answer – D.December 17