Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- GOI and World Bank has signed a loan agreement of how much worth for the Nai Manzil: The Education and Skills Training for Minorities Project ?
Answer – B.$50 mn
- Recently India has inked MoU with which of the following country in the field of Information Technology and Electronics ?
Answer – D.Jordan
- Which of the following has been honoured with Knighthood from Queen Elizabeth II for his influential work on prevention and treatment of cancer ?
Answer – B.Harpal Singh
- Union Cabinet gives nod for Civil Nuclear Cooperation deal of India with which country ?
Answer – C.Australia
- Cabinet has approved recently an agreement of India with country for the exchange of information with respect to taxes ?
Answer – D.Maldives
- M.A. Chidambaram Trophy for Best Woman Cricketer of 2014-15 has been conferred upon which of the following ?
Answer – B.Mithali Raj
- Union Cabinet has given its approval for renewal of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) of India with which country for cooperation in Higher Education ?
Answer – B.Canada
- According to the official of Ministry of External Affairs, globally India has been ranked at which place in issuing of passports ?
Answer – D.3rd
- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) approved the Amended Technology Upgradation Fund Scheme (ATUFS) for which Industry ?
Answer – C.Textiles industry
- Hockey India League (HIL) has appointed which of the following as the tournament director of its fourth edition ?
Answer – D.Bjorn Isberg
- Which of the following telecom company has launched “Project Leap” that will provide a transparent view of coverage of voice and high speed broadband services ?
Answer – D.Airtel
- Which of the following Indian sand artist’s Santa Claus sculpture featured in Limca Book of Records ?
D.Manas Kumar Sahoo
Answer – C.Sudarsan Pattnaik
- BCCI Cricketer of the Year title conferred upon which of the following ?
Answer – C.Virat Kohli
- Pavel Srnicek, who has been recenly passed away was related to which of the following sport ?
Answer – C.Football
- Which Indian cricketer has recently announced his retirement from all forms of cricket ?
C.Laxmi Ratan Shukla
Answer – C.Laxmi Ratan Shukla