Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Recently India – Pakistan has announced 10-point Comprehensive Bilateral Dialogue (CBD) as a suceedor of Composite Dialogue Process (CDP). How many additional “matters” are added in (CBD) ?
Answer – B.2
- India has inked MoU on suspension of collection of taxes during pendency of Mutual Agreement Procedure (MAP) procedure with which of the following country ?
Answer – D.South Korea
- Recently National Textile Corporation (NTC) has commenced e-auction of yarn. Which of the following is not included in the mills for selling its produce ?
B.Ratna Lakshmi Mill
C.Kerala Lakshmi Mill
Answer – B.Ratna Lakshmi Mill
- London-based market research firm, Ipsos MORI, has conducted a survey “Index of Ignorance” ranked India at which place ?
Answer – B.2nd
- As per “India Health Report: Nutrition 2015” released by Union Health Minister which Indian state has maximum malnourished children in the country ?
Anwer – D.Uttar Pradesh
- India and UK launched joint initiative “2016: UK-INDIA Year of Education, Research and Innovation” which includes GIAN programme. What does GIAN stands for ?
A.Global Innovation of Academic Networks
B.Global Impact of Academic Networks
C.Global Initiative of Academic Networks
D.Global Interaction of Academic Networks
Answer – C.Global Initiative of Academic Networks
- Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) has conferred which Sri Lankan cricketer with its Honorary Life Membership ?
Answer – C.Mahela Jayawardene
- Which veteran Bollywood actor has been honoured with lifetime achievement award at the Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF) ?
Answer – D.Naseeruddin Shah
- Public Enterprise Selection Board has appointed which of the following as CEO of Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL)’s Durgapur Steel Plant ?
C.Anil Kumar Chaudhary
D.Prakash Kumar Singh
Answer – D.Prakash Kumar Singh
- As per “Handbook of Statistics 2015” released by United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), global trade in services grew by how much % ?
Answer – D.5%
- Under the ‘Make in India’ programme, Union Cabinet has approved budgetary supports of how much worth for shipbuilding and ship repair industry in India ?
A.Rs 5,000 crore
B.Rs 6,000 crore
C.Rs 4,000 crore
D.Rs 2,000 crore
Answer – C.Rs 4,000 crore
- International Cricket Council (ICC) has announced its global partnership with which mobile telephone device company ?
Answer – C.Oppo
- Which country has become the 10th country to ratify the Articles of Agreement (AoA) that will lay the legal framework for AIIB ?
Answer – C.Luxembourg
- Which of the following sworn in as the new President of Argentina ?
Answer – B.Mauricio Macri
- International mountain day observes on which date ?
Answer – B.December 11