Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs December 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) in its report “Asian Economic Integration Report 2015: How Can Special Economic Zones Catalyze Economic Development?” has ranked India at which position in “inward FDI” ?
Answer – C.3rd
- Union Cabinet approved National Waterways Bill, 2015 which seeks to declare how many additional inland waterways as the national waterways ?
Answer – D.106
- Which Indian Institute has bagged US military contract for research and development on solar powered micro-grid ?
Answer – D.IIsc
- Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Bill, 2015 has made mandatory for builders to deposit top deposit how much percent of the amount raised from buyers into an escrow account ?
Answer – C.70%
- India has signed MoU with which of the following countries on cooperation in the energy sector ?
A.United Arab Emirates
B.United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
C.United Mexican States
Answer – B.United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
- Mexican drug authorities have approved Sanofi Pastur’s vaccine “Dengvaxia”. It will cure which disease ?
Answer – C.Dengue
- Lok Sabha passes Indian Trusts (Amendment), Bill 2015. It will amend which act to remove the outdated provisions ?
A.Indian Trusts Act, 1932
B.Indian Trusts Act, 1882
C.Indian Trusts Act, 1982
D.Indian Trusts Act, 1950
Answer – B.Indian Trusts Act, 1882
- 5th Heart of Asia conference with theme “Heart of Asia-Istanbul Process” hosted by which country ?
Answer – D.Pakistan
- On the sidelines of Atomic Energy Amendment Bill 2015, Government has proposed joint ventures between Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) with which of the following corporation of India ?
A.National Mineral Development Corporation
B.Projects & Development India
C.Electronics Corporation of India
D.Nuclear Power Corporation of India
Answer – D.Nuclear Power Corporation of India
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) has block its financial aid program to which country ?
Answer – C.Ukraine
- Which country has inaugurated its new stock exchange “Yangon Stock Exchange” with plans for six companies as an initial start ?
Answer – B.Myanmar
- On 10 December 2015, Human Rights Day was observed with which theme ?
A.Human Rights 365
B.Our Rights, Our Freedoms, Always
C.My Voice Counts
D.Working for Your Rights
Answer – B.Our Rights, Our Freedoms, Always
- Which company has conferred with “Forbes Top 100 Middle East – Global Meets Local 2015” Award ?
Answer – C.Tech Mahindra
- Pranab Mukherjee has presented Shilp Guru and National Awards to recognize craftspersons across the country.Who is the Union Minister of State for Textiles ?
A.Radha Mohan Singh
B.Santosh Kumar Gangwar
C.Ram Vilas Paswan
D.Thawar Chand Gehlot
Answer – B.Santosh Kumar Gangwar
- Who has been named as the 2015 Time’s Person of the Year ?
Answer – C.Angela Merkel