Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Ordering with Explanation, which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
- Ram ranks 12th from the top and forty from the bottom in a class. How many students are there in the class ?
E)None of theseB)51
Explanation :12+40-1 = 51
- If Atul finds that he is 10th from the right in a line of boys and 7th from the left, how many boys should be added to the line such that there are 30 boys in the line ?
E)None of theseC)14
No of boys in the line = 10+7 -1 = 16
No of boys to be added = 30 – 16 = 14
- In a row X is sitting 16th from the left and Y is 9th from the right. If there are 6 boy between X and Y, how many boys are there in the row ?
E)None of theseD)31
Explanation :16+9+6 = 31
- A lady planted 3136 apple trees in his garden and arranged them in such a way that the no of lines should be as the no of rows. Find the no of lines in the garden ?
E)None of theseC)56
Explanation :56*56 = 3136
- Visal is 8 ranks ahead of Sivaram in a class of 50. If Sivaram`s rank is 15th from the last, what is Visal`s rank from the start ?
E)None of theseA)27
Explanation :(50 – 23) = 27. So, Ravi is 27th from the start.
- Naveen was counting down from 32. Mano was counting upwards the numbers starting from 1 and he was calling out only the even numbers. What common number will they call out at the same time if they were calling out at the same speed ?
E)None of theseA)22
32 31 30 29 28 27 26 25 24 23 22 21 20
2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 24 26 28 30
- Ashok remembers that his brother Karthick`s birthday falls after 20th June but before 28th June, while Banu remembers that Karthick`s birthday falls before 22nd June but after 12th June. On what date Karthick`s birthday falls ?
E)None of theseA)June 21
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
- If the numbers from 1 to 45 which are exactly divisible by 4 are arranged in ascending order, minimum number being on the top, which would come at the 11th place from the bottom ?
E)None of theseA)4
Explanation : 4 8 12 16 20 24 28 32 36 40 44
- In a row of ten girls, when Harini was shifted by two places towards the left, he became fourth from the left end. What was his earlier position from the left end of the row ?
E)None of theseA)7th
Number of boys in the row = 10.
10-2-1 = 7th from the left
- In a row of children, Praba is 7th from the right and Jeeva is 10th from the left. When Praba and Jeeva interchange positions, Jeeva becomes 20th from the left. Which of the following will be Praba’s position from the right ?
E)None of theseC)17
20+7 = 27
Note : Dear Friends if u know an alternate methods or shortcuts related to any chapter, you can share here.