Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Ordering with Explanation, which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Questions Penned by Yogit
- A is shorter than B but taller than C. D is taller than A. E is shorter than C. Who amongst the following is the tallest?
d) Either B or D
e) None of theseAnswer – d) Either B or D
B,D > A> C >E (we can’t say anything about B and D)
- In a row of 30 children, Mahesh is 12th from the left end. Rakesh a friend of Mahesh is 3 to the left of Mahesh. Find the position of rakesh from the left end.
e) None of theseAnswer – b) 9th
(8 persons) (rakesh) ** Mahesh (18 person)
- A is fifteenth from the left end and B is eight from the right end. If there are 4 boys between them and B is to the right of A then the total number of student sitting in the row.
e) None of theseAnswer – b) 27
(14 person) A **** B (7 persons)
- P is fifteenth from the left end in a row of boys and Q is eighteenth from the right end. If R is tenth from P towards the right end and fourth from Q towards right end. How many boys are there in the row?
e) None of theseAnswer – c) 38
(14 person)P * * * * * Q * * * R (13 person)
- Akash is 5 ranks above sumit in a class of 30. If sumit rank is 15th from the last. What is akash rank from the start?
e) None of theseAnswer – b) 11
(10 students) AKASH * * * * sumit (14 person)
- In a row of girls facing north, A is fourteenth from the left and B is seventeenth from the right. C who is third to the right of A is also sixth to the left of B in the row. How many girls are there in the row?
e) None of theseAnswer – d) 39
(13 person) A * * C * * * * * B (16 person)
- In a group of 6 students P, Q, R, S, T and U each one having different height. P is taller than T but not as tall as U. Q and U are not the tallest and also R is the shortest. Who is the tallest among them?
e) None of theseAnswer – b) S
S > (Q,U) > P > T > R
- There are 40 students in the class. Priya ranks 6th in the class among the girls and pankaj ranks 5th among the boys in the class. Priya is 2 ranks below pankaj in the class. Find the rank of pankaj in the class.
e) None of theseAnswer – b) 9
GGGGG priya and BBBB pankaj.
(4 boys and 4 girls above pankaj)Pankaj * priya, so rank is 9th
- In a rows of students, P is 12th from the left end and Q is 16th from the right end. If they interchange their position then Q becomes 23rd from the right end. Find the number of students in the row.
e) None of theseAnswer – c) 34
s(11 students) P ………..Q (15 students). After they interchange their position,
11 students Q (22 students) – so total students = 11 + 1 + 22 = 34
- If amit finds that it is seventeenth from the right and eighteenth from the left in line facing north. How many persons should be added to the line such that there are 40 people in the line.
e) None of theseAnswer – b) 6
17 + Amit + 16 + X = 40, X = 6