Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Ordering with Explanation, which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Questions Penned by Yogit
- If Anil finds that he is fourteenth from the left end and 7 from the right end, then how many boys must be added to the line such that there are 30 boys in the line?
e) None of theseAnswer – b) 10
13 boys Anil 6 boys = 20 boys so number of boys to be added = 10
- In a class of 90 students, numbers of boys are twice the number of girls. Rani is 58th from the left end and there are 20 boys to the right of Rani, then the number of girls to the left of Rani?
e) None of theseAnswer – c) 17
Number of boys = 60 and girls are = 30
(57 students) Rani (20 boys) (12 girls)
So number of girls to the left of Rani = 30 – 12 -1 = 17
- In a row of 50 students, A is fourteenth from the left end and B is tenth from the right end. How many students are there in between A and C if C is eight to the left of B?
e) None of theseAnswer – c) 18
13 students A (18 Students) C (7 students) B (9 students)
- A number of students are standing in a row facing north is such a way that a particular student is nineteenth from both the ends. So find the number of students in the class.
e) None of theseAnswer – b) 37
(18 students) BOY (18 students) = 18+18+1 = 37
- In a row of 25 girls, when Neha was shifted by four places towards the left, she become 10th from the left end. What was her earlier position from the right end of the row?
e) None of theseAnswer – c) 12th
(9 students) Neha ***(initial position) (11 students)
- In a queue, P is seventeenth from the front while Q is nineteenth form the last. If R is twenty forth from the front and is exactly in the middle of P and Q. Then find the number of people in the queue.
e) None of theseAnswer – c) 49
(16 people) P and Q (18 people). Since R is exactly in the middle and also 24th from the front so, number of people between P and R is 6. Similarly between R and Q is 6. So total people = 16 + P + 6 +R + 6 + Q+ 18 = 49
- If A ranks seventh in the class. B is tenth from the last. If P is fifth after A and just in the middle of A and B, then how many students are there in the class?
e) None of theseAnswer – a) 26
(6 students) A (4 Students) P (4 students) B (9 students) = 26
- In a row facing north, A is tenth to the left of B, who is 19th from the right end. If C who is 16th from the left end, is fourth to the right of A, how many girls are there in the row?
e) None of theseAnswer – b) 40
(11 girls) A *** C (5 girls) B (18 girls) = 40
- A is eight from the left end and B is sixteenth from the right end. C who is fourth to the right of A is sixth to the left of B. Find the total number of people in the row.
e) None of theseAnswer – c) 33
(7 people) A – – – C – – – – – B (15 people) = 33
- In a row of 40 boys, when Rajesh was shifted to his left by 4 places his number from the left end of the row becomes 10. What was the number of Suresh from the right end of the row if Suresh was three places to the right of Rajesh’s original position?
e) None of theseAnswer – e) None of these
(9 boys) Rajesh *** (original position) ** (Suresh) (23 boys)
Note: Dear Readers if you have any doubt in any chapter in Reasoning you can ask here. We will clear your doubts