Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Puzzles set, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Bank PO Level Questions :-
I.Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below
There are eight persons in a family M, N, O , P, Q, R, S and T are sitting around a circular table facing the centre. Among them there are three doctors, two Engineers, two Authors and one Painter. Each person has only one occupation. There are three married couples in the family and no unmarried female. Three generation are there in the family
P has two children. S and T are children of Q and O respectively. R is wife of P and mother of N and M. O is a female but not wife of M
S, a grandson of P, sits exactly between O and M and only Q sits exactly between N and R. Only one person sits between O and N but he is not T. N is not the immediate neighbour of S, who is not opposite to P. N does not sit opposite to a female. One of the sons of P is on immediate left of P. The person who is on the immediate left of S and the person who is on the immediate right of N are not doctors. The immediate neighbours of Q are neither an Engineer nor a Doctor. T is a Painter
- Who among the following sits exactly between P and Q ?
5.None of these1.Author
- Which of the following does not form a group ?
5.None of these2.M
- Which of the following two members sits adjacent to each other in the arrangement ?
5.None of these4.SM
- Who among the following is Son of Q ?
5.None of these3.S
- Who among the following is an Engineer ?
4.Both 1 and 3
5.Both 1 and 25.Both 1 and 2
II .Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sits at four corners of the square facing the centre while four others sit in the middle of each of the four sides but not facing the centre. A sits third to the right of F, who is not facing the centre.
- E is not an immediate neighbour of F or A. There is only one person between F and G.
- D sits second to the right of B, who is on the immediate left of G
- C is not an immediate neighbour of A.
- Who among the following sits opposite to F ?
5.None of these3.H
- Who among the following sits exactly between G and H ?
5.None of these1.A
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group.Which of the following does not belong to that group ?
5.None of these4.G
- What is the position of B with respect to D ?
1.Third to the right
2.Second to the left
4.Second to the right
5.None of these2.Second to the left
- If E is facing outside then which will be the immediate right of E ?
5.None of these4.D
Note: Dear Readers if you have any doubt in any chapter in Reasoning you can ask here. We will clear your doubts