Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Puzzle with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are asked in previous exams !!!
(Directions 1 – 5): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it:
P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them who sits at the corner are facing towards the centre and other four who sits in the middle of the table are facing outside the centre. Each person has different lucky number viz. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8, but not necessarily in the same order.
S’s daughter lucky number is 1. Only one person is sitting between P and U. W’s brother S, sits on the immediate left of his mother whose lucky number is 6. P is the father of V and only one person sits between W’s mother and T. T sits on the immediate right of the person whose lucky number is 2. No female is an immediate neighbour of Q, who sits at the corner of the table. S’s daughter sits second to the right of U and on the immediate left of that person whose lucky number is 3. Q sits second to the left of W’s husband whose lucky number is neither 4 nor 7. U, who is sister of V, her lucky number is 7 and is not an immediate neighbour of W’s husband. Only one person sits between W and V. V sits second to the right of the person whose lucky number is 8. V is father of R and is not an immediate neighbour of T. P is married to W.
- How is Q related to U?
4) Grand Mother
5) None of theseAnswer : 4) Grand Mother
- Who is sitting second to the right of P?
5) RAnswer : 1) U
- What is W’s lucky number?
5) 8Answer : 5) 8
- Four of the following are like in a certain way and form a group. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
5) SAnswer : 4) P
- Which of the following statement is true?
1) V’s lucky number is 5.
2) U is Q’s daughter.
3) P sits to the immediate left of T.
4) R is facing towards the centre.
5) P and T are sitting opposite to each otherAnswer : 5) P and T are sitting opposite to each other
(Directions 6 – 10): Study the following information to answer the given questions.
There are eight members B, D, F, H, J, L, N and P. Each of them is related to B in some way or the other. They all are sitting in a straight line facing North.
J is sitting second to right of B’s son. Two people are sitting between J and D’s brother. Two people are sitting between B’s son and B’s father. L is an immediate neighbour of B’s father. L is sitting at one of extreme ends. H and B’s brother are sitting together. B’s brother is sitting second to left of B. Two people are sitting between H and B’s sister. B is not an immediate neighbour of J. P’s father is sitting to the immediate right of B’s daughter. B’s wife is immediate neighbour of P. N is younger than F.
- Who among the following is father of B?
5) JAnswer : 1) F
- Four of the following are alike in a certain way and form a group. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
5) LAnswer : 4) P
- Who among the following sit third to the left of N?
5) None of theseAnswer : 2) P
- Who among the following are neighbours of each other?
1) H, N
2) J, N
3) D, F
4) B, D
5) L, FAnswer : 5) L, F
- How is L related to N?
3) Grand Mother
5) DaughterAnswer : 3) Grand Mother