Welcome to Union Budget 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important news in Union Budget 2016, which is common for all the IBPS exams and other competitive exams.
- According to Union Budget 2016-2017, allocation for skill development is __________
A. 1984 Crore
B. 1804 Crore
C. 1684 Crore
D. 1765 CroreB. 1804 Crore
- How many Multi training skill centres will be set up for skill development?
D. 1800C. 1500
- How many Rurban Clusters will be developed under the Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Rurban Mission?
D. 300D. 300
- According to Union Budget 2016-2017, allocation for social sector including education and healthcare is __________
A. 165984 Crore
B. 151581 Crore
C. 145684 Crore
D. 177765 CroreB. 151581 Crore
- New health protection scheme will provide health cover up to ______ per family.
A. 1 lakh
B. 2 lakh
C. 5 lakh
D. 3 lakhA. 1 lakh
- New health protection scheme will provide additional ________ for senior citizens.
A. Rs. 10000
B. Rs. 20000
C. Rs. 50000
D. Rs. 30000D. Rs. 30000
- How many model retail outlets of fertilizer companies with soil and seed testing facilities, will be opened in the next three years?
D. 3000B. 2000
- The Surcharge to be raised from 12% to ___ on persons, other than companies, firms and cooperative societies having income above 1 crore.
D. 30%C. 15%
- Excise duties on various tobacco products other than beedi raised by about 10 to ____
D. 30%C. 15%
- ‘Clean Energy Cess’ levied on coal, lignite and peat renamed as _____
A. Clean atmosphere Cess
B. Clear Environment Cess
C. Clear Energy Cess
D. Clean Environment CessD. Clean Environment Cess
Click Here to read Union Budget 2016-17 Quiz – Set 2
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification