Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge sectionin Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to Indian GK(Indian Economy) !!!
- The concept of economic planning is derived from which of the following countries ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Russia
The concept of economic planning is derived from Russia
- The Integrated Rural Development Programme is financially assisted by the Centre and State in the ratio of ……………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.50:50
The Integrated Rural Development Programme is a rural development program of the Government of India launched in financial year 1978 and extended throughout India by 1980
- The new economic policy was devised and implemented for the first time in which year ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.1985
The new economic policy was devised and implemented for the first time in the year 1985 during the period of Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi
- Who was the first chairman of Disinvestment Commission ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.G.V.Ramakrishna
The Disinvestment Commission, chaired by G V Ramakrishna, is established by the Union Front government with the aim to advice, supervise, monitor and publicise the gradual disinvestment of Indian PSUs.
- ‘ Navaratna’ is a company which is rising at ……………… level
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.World
Navratna is a company which is rising at world level. To encourage these companies, the government has given them complete autonomy
- The Two parts of Indian Financial System were ……………………
1.Regular side and Irregular Side
2.Inner side and Outer Side
3.Demand side and Supply side
4.Private Side and Public Side
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Demand side and Supply side
There are two parts of Indian Financial System-first demand side and second supply side.
- ………………… is the biggest Mutual Fund Institution of India
1.Bombay Stock Exchange
2.Unit Trust of India
3.Life Insurance Corporation
4.Reserve Bank of India
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Unit Trust of India
The Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank, and Life Insurance Corporation of India are the major sponsors of UTI Mutual Fund.
- BSE is the oldest Stock exchange in India, founded in …………………..
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.1875
The Bombay Stock Exchange is the oldest exchange in Asia known as “The Native Share & Stock Brokers Association” in 1875.
- Expand NEAT
1.National Exchange of Analysis Trading
2.National Exchange for All types of Trading
3.National Exchange of Automatic Trading
4.National Exchange Agency for Trading
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.National Exchange of Automatic Trading
The NSE trading system called ‘ National Exchange for Automated Trading’ ( NEAT) is a fully automated screen based trading system
- In a budget statement there is a mention of …………… types of deficit
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Four
Four types of deficit
1.Revenue 2. Budget 3. Fiscal 4. Primary
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification