Welcome to Marketing Awareness Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important events in Marketing Awareness , which are common for all the bank exams like IBPS, LIC, SBI, and other competitive exams. We have included Some Marketing Awareness questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which product is sold on the name of the product instead of its brand name ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Generic product
Generic product is a good that is sold using the name for the type of good that it is, rather than a brand name.
- In marketing, TTM stands for ________
1.Time to Money
2.Target to Market
3.Time to Market
4.Target to Manager
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Time to Market
Time to Market (TTM) is the length of time it takes from a product being conceived until its being available for sale. TTM is important in industries where products are outmoded quickly.
- Which technique used to identify the least costly combination of raw materials to produce a product ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Value Analysis
value analysis is the technique used by an industrial buyer to identify the least costly combination of raw materials or components required to produce a product, without any reduction in the quality of the finished good.
- The leading source for market data, independent perspective and objective analysis in today’s ophthalmic marketplace is known as
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Market Scope
Market Scope is the leading source for market data, independent perspective and objective analysis in today’s ophthalmic marketplace.
- _________ is the one of the communication market to promote or sell a product, service or idea
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Advertising
Advertising is an audio or visual form of marketing communication that employs an openly sponsored, nonpersonal message to promote or sell a product, service or idea.
- Which of the following is an example of Fast-moving consumer goods ?
5.All of theseAnswer – 5.All of these
FMCG products meat, fruits and vegetables, dairy products, and baked goods, are highly perishable. Other goods, such as alcohol, toiletries, pre-packaged foods, soft drinks, chocolate, candies, and cleaning products, have high turnover rates.
- ___________ is the most common source of business contains a telephone directory.
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Yellow pages
Yellow pages refers to a telephone directory of businesses, organized by category.This is the most common source to generate leads for all companies
- A ____________is the way consumers perceive an actual or potential product.
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Product Image
A product idea is an idea for a possible product
A product concept is a detailed version of the idea stated in meaningful consumer terms
A product image is the way consumers perceive an actual or potential product.
- Who will leave the market due to poor margin ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Producers
In maturity stage of PLC, the market reaches saturation. Producers begin to leave the market due to poor margins
- In which stage of Product life cycle shows a negative figure ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Introduction stage
In introductory stage company’s profits shows a negative figure because of huge cost but low sales volume.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification