Read the instructions carefully and Apply Online in the direct link given below(at the end).
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023: APFC, Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the UPSC official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click ->Online Recruitment.
- Click -> "Apply Now" next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Online registration will be active from 25/02/2023 to 17/03/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Upload the required documents/certificates.
- Document Required: educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa / master credit / debit card.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Links to Apply Online:
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.