Read the instructions carefully and Apply Online in the direct link given below(at the end).
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2023: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts
- Go to the NLC website www.nlcindia.in
- Click ->CAREERS.
- Select ->Trainees & Apprentices Tab -> click "Online Application link".
- Online registration started on 23/01/2023.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload copies of the required documents (if required).
- Submit the application.
- The online application must be submitted on or before 31/01/2023.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.
- Attach all the necessary documents with the application form.
- Send the hard copy of the application to the mentioned address on or before 06/02/2023 by 5.00 pm.
The General Manager, Learning and Development Centre, N.L.C India Limited, Neyveli – 607 803.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC / EWS).
- Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate /Provisional Certificate.
- Consolidated mark sheet (or) Semester wise Mark sheet.
- Proof for Physically with Disabled person (PwD) (if applicable).
- Proof for wards of Ex-Serviceman (if applicable).
- Format showing method of arrival of percentage of marks (can be downloaded).
Important Links to Apply Online:
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.