Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to Indian GK(Indian Polity) !!!
- DPSP resembles the ‘Instrument of Instruction’enumerated in the ………………………………..
1.Government of India Act of 1935
2.Government of India Act of 1947
3.Government of India Act of 1956
4.Government of India Act of 1960
5.None of theseAnswer – 1. Government of India Act of 1935
DPSP resembles the ‘Instrument of Instruction’enumerated in the Government of India Act of 1935.The Government of India Act 1935 was originally passed in August 1935 (25 & 26 Geo. 5 c. 42), and is said to have been the longest (British) Act of Parliament ever enacted by that time.
- National Commission to Review the Working of the Constitution(NCRWC) report in ……………… recommended to implement the Justice Verma Committee recommendations
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.2002
National Commission to review the working of the Constitution also known as Justice Venkatachaliah Commission was set by NDA Government of India led by Atal Bihari Vajpayee on 22 February 2000 for suggesting possible amendments to the Constitution of India.It summit report in 2002 recommended to implement the Justice Verma Committee recommendations
- Who had the longest tenure of 12 years as president ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Dr.Rajendra Prasad
Dr.Rajendra Prasad was the first president and also had the longest tenure of 12 years
- Government withdraw coins of denomination of …………and below from circulation with effect from 30 June 2011
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.25 paise
Government withdraw coins of denomination of 25 paise and below from circulation with effect from 30 June 2011
- First emergency was declared in ………………… due to Chinese Agression
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.1962
First emergency was declared in 1962 due to Chinese Agression. Between 26 October 1962 to 10 January 1968 during the India-China war “the security of India” having been declared “threatened by external aggression”.
- Article 75 says that the Prime Minister shall be appointed by the …………………….
4.Speaker of the Lok Shaba
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.President
Article 75 says that the Prime Minister shall be appointed by the President. The Prime Minister shall be appointed by the President and the other Ministers shall be appointed by the President on the advice of the Prime Minister.
- Security deposits for the nomination as president is………….. in RBI
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Rs.15,000
Security deposits for the nomination as president is .Rs.15,000 in RBI.Nomination for election of president must be supported by atleast 50 electors as proposers and 50 electors as seconders
- ……………………..is the only person,who won the Election of the President as an independent candidate in 1969.
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.V.V.Giri
V.V.Giri is the only person,who won the Election of the President as an independent candidate in 1969.
- Who can hold either independent charge or attached to a Cabinet Minister ?
3.Minister of State
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Minister of State
There are 3 types of Minister. Cabinet Rank, Minister of State and Deputy Minister
Minister of State can hold either independent charge or attached to a Cabinet Minister
- ………………………… is a permanent body and not subjected to dissolution.
4.All of these
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Rajya Sabha
Rajya Sabha is a permanent body and not subjected to dissolution.Its maximum strength is 150.