Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to General Science(Physics) !!
- Remote Sensing device has an inbuilt source of ………………………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Infrared Ray
The Remote Sensing Device (RSD) is a unique system that enables to measure individually the emissions of vehicles in motion, it has an inbuilt source of Infrared Ray.
- An air bubble in water will act like a ………….. lens
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Concave
The air bubble will act as a concave lends as light rays exiting the bubble will diverge like they do in a concave lens
- For a person having hypermetropia, the near point is …………………..
1.Greater than 20 cm
2.Lesser than 25cm
3.Greater than 25cm
4.Lesser than 30cm
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Greater than 25cm
Hypermetropia Myopia is corrected by spectacles having concave lens.Near point of aperson suffering from hypermetropia is more than 25cm.
- Cryogenic is a science deals with
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Low Temperatures
Cryogenics is the study of the production and behaviour of materials at very low temperatures.
- Supersonic Plan fly with the speed
1.Greater than the half of the speed of the light
2.Greater than the speed of the sound
3.Equal to the speed of the sound
4.Lesser than the speed of the sound
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Greater than the speed of the sound
A supersonic aircraft is an aircraft able to fly faster than the speed of sound (Mach number 1).
- A device which is used to limit the current in an electrical circuit is called ………………
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Fuse
Fuses and breakers limit the current which can flow in a circuit
- If a copper wire is increased to double its length, its resistance will become ……………
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Double
Doubling the length will double the resistance, but the wire also must get thinner as it is stretched, because it will contain the same amount of metal in twice the length.
- …………………. has the highest pitch
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Mosquito
The Mosquito or Mosquito alarm is an electronic device used to deter loitering by young people by emitting sound at high frequency.
- Lightning rods are mostly made up of ………….
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Copper
The main attribute common to all lightning rods is that they are all made of conductive materials, such as copper and aluminum. Copper and its alloys are the most common materials used in lightning protection
- ………………. is a unit of force specified in the centimetre–gram–second system of units (CGS)
5.None of theseAnswer –
The dyne is a unit of force specified in the centimetre–gram–second system of units (CGS), a predecessor of the modern SI. One dyne is equal to 10−5 N
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification