Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to General Science(Physics) !!
- The Energy required to remove an electron in a hydrogen atom from state is
5. None of theseAnswer – 2.0.136eV
The energy necessary to remove the electron from n = 10 the state in hydrogen atom will be 0.136eV
- One nanometer is equal to …………………………
5. None of theseAnswer – 1.10-9m
The nanometre or nanometer is a unit of length in the metric system, equal to one billionth of a metre ( 0.000000001 m or 10-9m)
- The fourth state of matter is known as
5. None of theseAnswer – 4.Plasma
Plasma is one of the four fundamental states of matter, the others being solid, liquid, and gas. A plasma has properties unlike those of the other states.
- Which type of energy is oldest energy to man ?
1. Electrical energy
2. Heat Energy
3. Geothermal Energy
4. Solar Energy
5. None of theseAnswer – 3.Geothermal Energy
Geothermal energy is thermal energy generated and stored in the Earth. Thermal energy is the energy that determines the temperature of matter.
- In a photocell light energy is converted into ……………………….
1. Heat Energy
2. Electrical Energy
3. Sound Energy
4. Electronic Energy
5. None of theseAnswer – 2.Electrical Energy
Photocell is a solid-state electronic device that converts light into electrical energy by producing a voltage or that uses light to regulate the flow of current
- The slope of ……………………… graph represents Acceleration
1. Velocity – time
2. Velocity – Frequency
3. Frequency – Amplitude
4. Speed – Voltage
5. None of theseAnswer – : 1.Velocity – time
The slope of Velocity – time graph represents Acceleration. The velocity vs. time graphs for the two types of motion – constant velocity and changing velocity
Acceleration is the rate of change of velocity of an object
- Which is used to change the speed of the fan ?
5. None of theseAnswer – 3.Regulator
Regulator is used to regulate/control the speed of the fan and provide a convenient environment for the residents.
- The temperature of metal wire …………………………..when the current is passes through it
1. None of these
5. All of theseAnswer – 4.Increases
The temperature of metal wire increases when the current is passes through it
- When a light wave is reflected from a mirror, there is a change in its ………………………….
1. Refractive Index
2. Reflective Index
5. None of theseAnswer – 4.AmplitudeExplanation :
When a light wave is reflected from a mirror, there is a change in its amplitude because reflected wave is reflected in phase with the incoming wave
- What is the maximum escape velocity of rocket to be launched into Space ?
5. None of theseAnswer – 1.11km/sec
escape velocity is the minimum speed needed for an object to “break free” from the gravitational attraction of a massive body. The escape velocity from Earth is about 40,270 km/h (25,020 mph). The maximum escape velocity of rocket to be launched into Space is 11km/sec