Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Alphabet Coding, which are common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
Questions Penned by Yogit
- If in a certain code DOCUMENT is written as GMVNFXLW then in the same code how CLASSIC is written?
e) None of theseAnswer – c) XRHHZOXExplanation :
write the word in reverse order like CISSALC and now write their opposites (AZ, BY, CX, DW and so on)
- If in a certain code CYCLE is written as MIMVO then in the same code how PUNCH will be written?
e) None of theseAnswer – d) ZEXMR
add 10 to all digits P = 16, U = 21, N = 14, C = 3, H = 8 i.e. 26, 31, 24, 13, 18 so corresponding terms = ZEXMR
- If in a certain code INSIDE is written as OOUOEI then in the same code how RIVER will be written?
e) None of theseAnswer – b) UOAIU
In this coding scheme the vowel next to the corresponding letter is written. Like, RIVER, vowel after R is U so R is coded as U. Similarly vowel after V is A so, V is coded as A and so on
- In a certain code PARADISE is written as APARIDES then in the same code how CLIPBOARDS is written?
e) None of theseAnswer – a) LCPIOBRASD
Each pair of word are written in reverse order. PA = AP, RA = AR, DI = ID and SE = ES
- In a certain code CERTAIN is written as VIGZRMX then in the same code SOUND is written as?
e) None of theseAnswer – a) LFMWH
Write each letter opposites i.e. A = Z, B = Y , C = X and so on and then shift the code by one place to the left
- In a certain code SYSTEM is written as NVGHBS. How will FRACTION will be written in same code.
e) None of theseAnswer – d) MLRGXZIU
First reverse the word and then write complement of each letter, like M+N = 27, A +Z =27 and so on.
- In a certain code NATIONAL is written ALTINAON then in than in the same code how DAUGHTER is written.
e) None of theseAnswer – c) ERUGDAHT
NATIONAL (NA = 1, TI = 2, ON = 3 and AL = 4) similarly for DAUGHTER (DA = 1, UG =2, HT =3 and ER = 4) and then arrange them in 4213 order.
- In a certain code STABILISED is written as JCBUTCDRHK then in the same code how COMPUTER is written
e) None of theseAnswer – d) QNPDQDSTExplanation :
First the word is divided into half like COMP and UTER. Now these half are written in reverse order like, PMOC and RETU and now the first half is moved one step forward and second half one step backward like, PMOC = QNPD and RETU = QDST
- In a certain code RIGHT is written as SKJLY then in the same code how FALSE is written?
e) None of theseAnswer – b) GCOWJ
+1, +2, +3, +4 and +5 to respective letter
- In a certain code METRO is written as NVGIL then in the same code how COUNTRY will be written
e) None of theseAnswer – d) XLFMGIB
Corresponding letter sum = 27 (M + N = 27, E+V = 27 …..)
Note: Dear Readers if you have any doubt in any chapter in Reasoning you can ask here. We will clear your doubts
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification