Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs September 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Union government has decided to withdraw postal stamps of which of the following stating that stamps should not focus on just one family but honour everyone who contributed to the making of India?
A. Indira Gandhi
B. Rajiv Gandhi
C. Jawaharlal Nehru
D. Both A and BD. Both A and B
- Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has decided to increase the Employees Deposit Linked Insurance (EDLI) scheme from the current Rs 3.60 lakh to
A. 5 lakhs
B. 6 lakhs
C. 5.50 lakh
D. 7 lakhB. 6 lakhs
- The government has decided to increase the foreign direct investment (FDI) limit in private banks from the existing 74% to
D. 80%B. 100%
- Which of the former West Indies captain has been awarded with the Icon Award by the Indo-Caribbean Alliance?
A. Shivnarine Chanderpaul
B. Darren Sammy
C. Chris Gayle
D. None of theseA. Shivnarine Chanderpaul
- Recently which of the following boxer received the Arjuna Award from the Sports Minister, Sarbananda Sonawal?
A. Vijender Singh
B. Mandeep Jangra
C. Manoj Kumar
D. None of theseB. Mandeep Jangra
- Which of the following actors got Certificate of Recognition from the California legislature for his dedicated efforts to the community of 500,000 Kashmiri Hindus?
A. Irfan Khan
B. Anupam Kher
C. Salman Khan
D. Abhishek BachchanB. Anupam Kher
- Which country has renovated a 2000-year-old Ashoka Stupa in a remote town which was one of the 19 stupas built with Lord Buddha’s relics sent by Emperor Ashoka to the country?
D. None of theseA. China
- India inked two Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) for bilateral cooperation in Tourism and Mekong-Ganga Project with which of the following country?
D. None of theseC. Cambodia
- How many companies have been given approval by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up Microfinance banks in the country?
D. 16B. 10
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has given in principle approval to 10 companies to set up Microfinance banks. Under this how many branches should be set up in unbanked rural areas?
D. 35C. 25
- According to Grant Thornton Global Dynamism Index (GDI) released in September 2015, what is India’s rank in business growth environment?
D. 44B. 34
- Which country has approved to follow a new constitution after seven years of painstaking efforts and deliberations?
D. None of theseB. Nepal
- Who has won the 2015 United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees’s (UNHCR) Nansen Refugee Award for her work to teach refugee girls in Pakistan?
A. Aqeela Asifi
B. Insha Asifi
C. Malala Yousafzai
D. None of theseA. Aqeela Asifi
- Indian government is set to launch a new operating system in the country which will replace all other operating systems, including Microsoft Windows. It is
A. Bharat Operating System Solutions (BOSS)
B. Bharat Operating Systems Solutions (BOSS)
C. Bharat Operating Software Solutions (BOSS)
D. None of theseA. Bharat Operating System Solutions (BOSS)
- Indian government is set to launch a new operating system (OS), BOSS in the country which will replace all other operating systems, including Microsoft Windows. Which of the following has developed the new OS?
A. Infosys, IT company
B. ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)
C. C-DAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing)
D. None of theseC. C-DAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing)
- Who has broken an 18-year-old national record en route to a sixth title at the 55th National Open Athletics Championship at Kolkata by throwing 17.96 metres in her second attempt to claim the gold medal?
A. Manpreet Kaur
B. Ruhani Kaur
C. Simran Kaur
D. None of theseA. Manpreet Kaur
- The Pentagon, headquarters of the United States Department of Defence, has established a first-ever country special cell to speed up its defence ties with India. What is the name of this special cell?
A. India Rapid Special Cell
B. India Rapid Reaction Cell
C. India Special Rapid Cell
D. None of theseB. India Rapid Reaction Cell
- Which of the following companies has acquired Firefox Bikes?
A. Atlas Cycles
B. Avon Cycles
C. Hero Cycles
D. None of theseC. Hero Cycles