Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs September 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- When is International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer is observed?
A. August 14
B. September 16
C. September 18
D. None of theseB. September 16
- Which State/UT government cleared the long-pending proposal for revising the compensation amount under the Victims Compensation Scheme which includes victims of gang-rape, unnatural sexual offences and burns?
D. HaryanaC. Delhi
- Finance Minister, Arun Jaitley launched Hinduja Ventures Headend-In-The-Sky (HITS), a digital initiative, which will be a boon for the digitalization mission and Make in India initiatives. Name the brand name for it.
A. NEXT DIGITAL
B. NXT DIGITAL
C. NXT DIGITALIZATION
D. None of theseB. NXT DIGITAL
- Which state accomplished India’s first river-linking project, linking rivers Godavari and Krishna?
A. Andhra Pradesh
C. Tamil Nadu
D. None of theseA. Andhra Pradesh
- Name a 15-year-old Indian-American teen who has been selected by the White House for the prestigious Champions of Change award?
A. Radhika Bajaj
B. Shweta Bhargava
C. Swetha Prabhakaran
D. None of theseC. Swetha Prabhakaran
- Which of the following countries is losing their forest cover faster than other countries according to United Nation’s Global Forest Resources Assessment (GFRA) 2015 report?
A. Sri Lanka
D. NepalB. India
- Which Indian-origin author is shortlisted for the prestigious Man Booker Prize for Fiction for 2015 for his novel “The Year of the Runaways”?
A. Sunjeev Sahota
B. Neel Mukherjee
C. Devansh Patil
D. None of theseA. Sunjeev Sahota
- In September this year, Indian scientists have made an interesting breakthrough towards understanding the medicinal value of which of the following herbs?
C. Basil (Tulsi)
D. MintC. Basil (Tulsi)
- Where is the world’s longest chain of volcanoes discovered recently?
C. South Africa
D. None of theseA. Australia
- Who is going to host 2022 Asian Games?
D. TokyoB. Hangzhou
- Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL), Hyderabad has successfully test-fired an indigenously developed anti-tank guided missile called
D. None of theseB. Amogha-1
- India’s Sun Pharmaceutical Industries has signed an agreement to acquire which of the following US-based eye care firm?
A. Insta Health
B. InSite Vision
C. Vision Sited
D. None of theseInSite Vision
- Which of the following mission was announced in the budget 2014-15 to replace the UPA government’s PURA (provision of urban amenities in rural areas) initiative and which is also approved by the union government recently?
A. Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission
B. Shyama Prasad Mukherji Urban Mission
C. Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rural Mission
D. None of theseA. Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission
- Recently which of the following militants group is been banned by the union government under the Unlawful Activities Prevention Act?
A. Naga militant group NSCN-K
B. United National Liberation Front
C. United Liberation Front of Assam
D. None of theseNaga militant group NSCN-K