Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs September 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Name the joint military exercise between India and Sri Lanka that held at Pune for co-operation and interoperability between the two Armies.?
B. Mitra Shakti-2015
D. Surya Kiran-2015B. Mitra Shakti-2015
- During PM Narendra Modi’s visit to Silicon Valley on 26th-27th September 2015, which tech-giant agreed to provide low-cost broadband technology to five lakh villages across India in collaboration with the Indian government?
C. Cisco Systems
D. BroadcomA. Microsoft
- During PM Narendra Modi’s visit to Silicon Valley on 26th-27th September 2015, which company has announced to set up its manufacturing plant in India?
D. DellC. Apple
- During PM Narendra Modi’s visit to Silicon Valley on 26th-27th September 2015, Google has announced to introduce how many new languages to its Android Operating System?
D. 13C. 11
- Which IT company has been selected as a member of the global Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) – 2015 for the sixth consecutive year?
D. IBMB. Wipro
- What is the current repo rate as released by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 29th September 2015?
D. None of theseC. 6.75
- Which actor has been selected for lifetime achievement award to be given at the 6th Jagran Film Festival in Mumbai?
A. Shashi Kapoor
B. Amitabh Bachchan
C. Yash Chopra
D. Rishi KapoorA. Shashi Kapoor
- When is World Heart day observed every year across the globe?
A. September 28
B. September 29
C. September 20
D. August 28B. September 29
- A loan agreement of how much amount has been signed by India with Asian Development Bank (ADB) for Upgrading Tourism Infrastructure and Services in States of Punjab, Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh in September 2015?
A. 122.34 Million USD
B. 123.51 Million USD
C. 130.04 Million USD
D. 130 Million USDB. 123.51 Million USD
- Government of India is going to launch National Institutional Ranking Framework Document and Web portal covering all higher educational institutes which will be released by human resource development minister Smriti Irani. When is the first list going to be released?
A. November-December 2015
B. March-April 2016
C. January-February 2016
D. June-July 2016C. January-February 2016