Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs October 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- According to a survey, India has become the biggest overall gold consumer surpassing
D. FranceC. China
- Name the authors of book “Indian family business mantras”.
A. Peter Leach and Tatwamasi Dixit
B. Peter Leach and Roger Stone
C. Ben Bernanke and Robert Morrow
D. Anna Suvorova and Gina RinehartA. Peter Leach and Tatwamasi Dixit
- Indian origin Lord Gulam Noon passed away recently. He was known as Britain’s ____.
A. non-veg king
B. chicken king
C. curry king
D. masala kingC. curry king
- Who has topped the list of World Bank’s 2016 rankings of Ease of Doing Business?
D. New ZealandA. Singapore
- According to World Bank’s 2016 rankings of Ease of Doing Business, what rank has been given to India?
D. 139B. 130
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Economist of Citibank India?
A. Chaitanya Rana
B. Akshay Vashishtha
C. Sunil Lalvani
D. Samiran ChakrabortyD. Samiran Chakraborty
- Name the two tax-payer friendly initiatives launched by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley with a view to streamlining the taxation procedure.
A. mSahyog and PAN camps
B. eSahyog and PAN camps
C. eSahyog and PAN process
D. eSahaita and PAN processB. eSahyog and PAN camps
- Which Indian movie bagged People’s Choice Award at Rome Film Festival held in October?
B. The Lunch Box
C. Angry Indian Goddesses
D. BahubaliC. Angry Indian Goddesses
- Name the Indo-American farmer who will be honored with White House Champions of Change Award for sustainable and climate-smart agriculture at an event in the US?
A. Sunaina Mishra
B. Anita Adalja
C. Suchitra Kumari
D. Ritu SabharwalB. Anita Adalja
- When is International Animation Day observed?
A. October 28
B. September 27
C. November 06
D. June 22A. October 28
- India has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which of the following on digital conservation, development and publicizing written heritage at the National Library in Kolkata?
D. SpainA. France
- Where did the BRICS Ministerial Meeting on Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) held in October 2015?
A. Brasilia, Brazil
B. Moscow, Russia
C. Beijing, China
D. Cape Town, South AfricaB. Moscow, Russia
- Name the committee constituted by the central government with a view to simplify the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961?
A. MB Shah Committee
B. Vinod Jain Committee
C. R.V. Easwar Committee
D. Pradip P. Shah CommitteeC. R.V. Easwar Committee
- The Supreme Court has directed to scrap all forms of reservations in institutions of higher education. This Supreme Court bench was headed by
A. Justice PC Pant
B. Justice Dipak Misra
C. Justice Arun Khanna
D. Both A and BD. Both A and B
- Under the Housing for All by 2022 launched by PM Narendra Modi, how much grant is given per house?
A. 1.5 Lakhs
B. 1 Lakh
C. 2 Lakhs
D. 2.5 LakhsB. 1 Lakh
- Which country has introduced biometric visas to Indians to facilitate travel?
D. South AfricaB. France