Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs October 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Where is the 8th National Seed Congress 2015 was organized from 27th to 29th October, 2015?
B. New Delhi
D. PuneC. Hyderabad
- According to the World Economic Forum (WEF) survey of more than 1,000 millennial, who has topped the list of Top Admired Personalities?
A. Nelson Mandela
B. Mahatma Gandhi
C. Pope Francis
D. Bill GatesA. Nelson Mandela
- What rank has been given to Mahatma Gandhi in the list of Top Admired Personalities as per World Economic Forum (WEF) survey?
D. 4thD. 4th
- What rank has been given to Narendra Modi in the list of Top Admired Personalities as per World Economic Forum (WEF) survey?
D. 10thD. 10th
- According to WHO report, which country has recorded maximum Tuberculosis (TB) cases in the year 2014?
D. JapanB. India
- The Union Ministry of Women and Child Development has launched a new initiative to spread awareness about the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme in partnership with
A. Chevron Corp
B. Exxon Mobil Corp
C. Celltick Mobile Media India Pvt. Ltd.
D. Cairn India LtdC. Celltick Mobile Media India Pvt. Ltd.
- Which state government has announced 33% quota for women in government jobs?
A. Arunachal Pradesh
B. Madhya Pradesh
D. KeralaB. Madhya Pradesh
- Tata Trusts has collaborated with which university for capacity building and knowledge creation for social and economic empowerment in India?
A. Harvard University
B. Oxford University
C. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
D. University of CaliforniaA. Harvard University
- Nepal has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which of the following to import all kinds of fuel in order to ease fuel crisis in the country?
D. Saudi ArabiaB. China
- Which Indian bank has announced to set up a project development firm KPDC (Kukuza Project Development Company) in Africa?
A. Exim Bank
B. ECGC Bank
C. Corporation Bank
D. Bank of BarodaA. Exim Bank
- Who has been elected as the first female president of Nepal?
A. Juhi Parmakar
B. Pooja Srivastva
C. Rama Kant Onsari
D. Bidhya Devi BhandariD. Bidhya Devi Bhandari
- Who has been appointed as the Managing Director of SBI?
A. B Sriram
B. P K Gupta
C. P Pradeep Kumar
D. V G KannanB. P K Gupta
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of Central Board of Excise and Customs(CBEC)?
A. Ram Tirath
B. VS Krishnan
C. Najib Shah
D. Ananya RayC. Najib Shah
- Who has been appointed as India’s representative in the Council of International Civil Aviation Organisation(United Nations body) for three years?
A. Nakul Srikant
B. Prashant Narain Sukul
C. Alok Shekhar
D. Rahul KumarC. Alok Shekhar
- After NASA, which country’s space agency is set to launch Manned Moon Mission by 2029?
D. FranceB. Russia
- Which state will host South Asian Rugby 7’S Championship in 2016?
A. Himachal Pradesh
B. Jammu and Kashmir
D. GujaratB. Jammu and Kashmir
- Tommy Hilfiger Model Sam Sarpong has died recently. He was also an actor belonging to
B. The USA
D. FranceC. Britain
- As per the 2015 edition of the benchmark Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company Rankings, how many Indian energy companies are named in the list?
D. 17A. 14