Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs October 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- As per World Bank report of Doing Business 2016, which rank has been given to India in Minority Investors Protection?
D. 9thC. 8th
- As per United Nations Asia-Pacific Disaster Report 2015, which is the most disaster-prone region of the world?
A. Asia pacific
B. Eastern Europe
C. Middle East
D. The CaribbeanA. Asia pacific
- As per United Nations Asia-Pacific Disaster Report 2015, India stands at the 100th position of the least disaster prone countries in the world with a disaster risk rate of
D. 7.17%D. 7.17%
- Union Tribal Affairs Minister, Jual Oram has set up National Tribal Advisory Council for effecting monitoring and implementation of various tribal welfare schemes. The council will be chaired by
A. Rajnath Singh
B. M. Venkhiaya Naidu
C. Jual Oram
D. Narendra ModiD. Narendra Modi
- Which country’s membership to UN human rights body is going to end in December 2015 and has also lost the election to come back to the council?
D. VenezuelaB. Pakistan
- Who has won European Union’s Sakharov Prize for Freedom of Thought?
A. Hu Jia
B. Salih Mahmoud Osman
C. Raif Badawi
D. Denis MukwegeC. Raif Badawi
- Which of the following has allowed companies to issue rupee-denominated bonds abroad that will address both pricing and currency risks?
A. Central Government
C. Finance Ministry
D. Finance SecretaryB. RBI
- According to World Bank, what will be the India’s growth rate for the FY 2015-16?
D. 7.9%A. 7.5%
- Who has been appointed as the Secretary in Ministry of Steel?
A. Navin Verma
B. Aruna Sundarajan
C. Rakesh Singh
D. Ramesh AbhishekB. Aruna Sundarajan
- Reserve bank of India has allowed Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) to subscribe to which of the following?
A. Atal Pension Yojana
B. Suraksha Bima Yojana
C. Jan Dhan Yojana
D. National Pension SystemD. National Pension System
- Who has been designated as India’s Ambassador to Japan?
A. Juhi Parmakar
B. Deepa Gopalan Wadhwa
C. Suresh Sandhu
D. Sujan R ChinoyD. Sujan R Chinoy
- Who has been elected as the President of Tanzania?
A. Mizengo Pinda
B. John Magufuli
C. Edward Lowassa
D. Fickel KannanB. John Magufuli
- Name the China’s first lunar rover which has set records for the longest stay on Moon?
D. Cahng’eC. Yutu
- Who is the economic affairs secretary?
A. NR Pillai
B. Ajit Seth
C. Pradeep Kumar Sinha
D. Shaktikanta DasD. Shaktikanta Das