Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs October 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Click Here to Read Current Affairs October 2 2015
- Which state government has decided to impose a temporary drought tax for raising funds around Rs 1,600 crore to cope with a drought situation?
C. Uttar Pradesh
D. RajasthanB. Maharashtra
- Expand INDC.
A. Isolated Nationally Determined Collections
B. Isolated Nationally Determined Contributions
C. Intended National Determined Contributions
D. Intended Nationally Determined ContributionsD. Intended Nationally Determined Contributions
- India has announced its INDC (Intended Nationally Determined Contributions) with reference to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) committing to reduce its emissions intensity by _____ by 2030.
D. 38%-41%A. 33-35%
- Which state government has decided to allot 2,720 acres of land To DRDO for DRDO’s missile testing project.
A. Andhra Pradesh
B. Tamil Nadu
D. KarnatakaA. Andhra Pradesh
- In which district of Andhra Pradesh, DRDO is going to set up its missile testing project on 2,720 acres of land?
D. GunturC. Kurnool
- When is International Day of Non-Violence observed?
A. October 1
B. October 2
C. September 3
D. September 28B. October 2
- Which auctioneers site has partnered with London-based auction house Conferro Heritae to set a book on Gandhian philosophy with a handwritten note by J B Kriplani on auction?
D. Bidsfor.comC. Bidsvilla.com
- On the commemoration of Mahatama Gandhi’s 146th birth anniversary, who had launched a 20 grams gold-plated sterling silver toss coin with the images of Mahatma Gandhi and Nelson Mandela?
A. Central government
B. Gujarat state government
D. ISROC. BCCI
- BCCI has launched a special toss coin in commemoration of Gandhiji’s birth anniversary. The heads side of coin features the image of
A. Mahatma Gandhi
B. Nelson Mandela
D. NoneA. Mahatma Gandhi
- Name the State-run transmission utility Power Grid’s director who has taken over the additional charge of Chairman & Managing Director of the company.
A. Mayank Chawla
B. I S Jha
C. B K Jha
D. Sunil LodhiB. I S Jha
- Who has been honoured with the prestigious Merlin award by the International Magicians Association (IMA) in Mumbai?
A. Mhelly Bhumgara
C. Zenia Bhumgara
D. None of theseC. Zenia Bhumgara
- Union Ministry of Human Resource Development has issued guidelines as Mid-Day Meal Rules, 2015 under the National Food Security Act 2013 (NFSA, 2013). Under this, the mid-day meals will be checked by labs every?
A. 2 weeks
C. two months
D. three monthsB. month
- How much amount has been loaned by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for India-Bangladesh electricity network
A. $120 million
B. $125 million
C. $130 million
D. $140 millionA. $120 million
- United Nations Human Rights Council has adopted which country’s controversial resolution titled “Promoting reconciliation, accountability and human rights” during its 30th session?
B. Sri Lanka
D. NepalB. Sri Lanka
- How many district Gram Panchayats have been selected for the “Gandhi Grama” award which comprises of Rs. 5 lakh and a citation money which can be used for various development programmes?
D. 6C. 5
- The United States Department of Treasury (DoT) has included India in its list of 34 countries with which it would share information under FATCA regulations to curb black money and tax evasion issues. What is FATCA
A. Foreign Account Total Compliance Act
B. Foreign Account Tax Compliant Act
C. Fixed Account Tax Compliance Act
D. Foreign Account Tax Compliance ActD. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification