Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs October 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Where did the fifth edition of Forbes India Leadership Awards (FILA), 2015 held?
D. AjmerA. Mumbai
- Who has won the best CEO award (public sector) at the fifth edition of Forbes India Leadership Awards (FILA), 2015 held in Mumbai?
A. CVR Rajendran
B. Arun Kaul
C. Arundhati Bhattacharya
D. Nupur MitraC. Arundhati Bhattacharya
- Who has won the best CEO award (private sector) at the fifth edition of Forbes India Leadership Awards (FILA), 2015 held in Mumbai?
A. Samit Ghosh
B. CP Gurnani
C. Shikha Sharma
D. Chanda KocharB. CP Gurnani
- Who has won the Entrepreneur for the Year Award at the fifth edition of Forbes India Leadership Awards (FILA), 2015 held in Mumbai?
A. Uday Kotak
B. Samit Ghosh
C. Uday Shankar
D. Bhavish AggarwalA. Uday Kotak
- Former cricketer Lindsay Kline passed away recently. He belonged to
A. West Indies
B. South Africa
D. ZimbabweC. Australia
- Which pair has clinched Wuhan open women’s doubles title?
A. Casey Dellacqua and Yaroslava Shvedova
B. Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
C. Camelia Begu and Monica Niculescu
D. Roberta Vinci and Simona HalepB. Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
- Which company has signed Memorandum of Understanding with Adani Ports to supervise the operations of Kattupalli Port in Tamil Nadu?
C. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
D. Larsen & Toubro (L&T)D. Larsen & Toubro (L&T)
- Which country has become the world’s largest producer of cotton by overtaking China in the season ended September 30, 2015 with a production of 6.51 million tonnes?
D. BangladeshC. India
- In which district, Gujarat government has launched a special Khadi Utsav to promote Khadi in the young generation?
D. AmreliA. Ahmedabad
- Which state government has launched an e-FIR Web Portal www.citizenportal-op.gov.in to enable general public to register their complaints with police by sitting at home with just click of a mouse?
D. ChhattisgarhB. Odisha
- On the first anniversary of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Maharashtra Government appointed three women as “Swachhata Doots” or “cleanliness ambassadors” from the state’s rural areas. Who is not among those three women?
A. Chaitali Rathod
B. Suvarna Lokhande
C. Sarita Lokhande
D. Sangeeta AwahadeC. Sarita Lokhande
- Which SOS mobile app has been launched by Anurag Bhushan, Consulate General of India in Dubai for Indian workers in distress?
A. CGI WorkDis
B. CGI Dubai
C. CGI India
D. CGI WorkB. CGI Dubai
- Which private bank has become the first institution worldwide to launch mVisa – a card-less and device-less solution friendly with mobile space?
B. Axis Bank
C. Kotak Mahindra Bank
D. HDFCA. ICICI
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) has launched a largest exercise named
A. Maritime Juncture
B. Trident Juncture
C. Treaty Juncture
D. Troops JunctureB. Trident Juncture
- Which company has acquired Irish video game engine and 3D physics provider Havok from American chip-maker Intel for improving the gaming experience by using new courses of 3D technology?
D. LenovoC. Microsoft