Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- To push India’s bid to gain permanent membership of the UN Security Council who is appointed as the India’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations ?
A.Syed Ali Zaheer
Answer – C.Syed Akbaruddin
- “Mukhya Mantri Jan Van Yozana” (plantation) under which farmers would be given 50 per cent grant for plantations is launched in which state of India ?
Answer – D.Jharkhand
- What was the theme for National Press Day that was observed on November 16 ?
B.“Safe to Speak: Securing Freedom of Expression”
C.”Let Journalism Thrive! Towards Better Reporting”
D.”Transparency in Public Affairs”
Answer – D.”Transparency in Public Affairs”
- Union Minister for Health & Family Welfare, Shri J P Nadda instigated AMRIT outlet at AIIMS for selling affordable drugs for cancer & heart diseases. What AMRIT stands for ?
A.Affordable Medicines and Reasonable Implants for Treatment
B.Affordable Measures and Reliable Implants for Treatment
C.Affordable Medicines and Reliable Implants for Treatment
D.Affordable Measures and Reasonable Implants for Treatment
Answer – C.Affordable Medicines and Reliable Implants for Treatment
- Which of the following was the noted children’s Book Writer and wife of iconic cartoonist R.K. Laxman who passed away recently ?
Answer – B.Kamala Laxman
- Which F1 driver stood as runner-up in 2015 Formula One world championship and won the Brazilian Grand Prix ?
Answer – D.Nico Rosberg
- Cerebra Integrated Technologies Ltd (Cerebra) has signed MoU with which of the following storage server companies ?
Answer – D.Echostreams
- N-deal Procedures dubbed “Civil Nuclear Deal” related to uranium, which was concluded recently was an accord between which two countries ?
A.India and Korea
B.China and Pakistan
C.US and Australia
D.India and Australia
Answer – D.India and Australia
- Dr Jitendra Singh has announced the formation of multi-crore Sports University campus in which Indian State ?
Answer – B.Manipur
- Which of the following five cities will invest Rs. 5,748 crore under AMRUT action plans to enhance water supply and sewerage connections for the year 2015-16 ?
A.Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Odisha and Mizoram
B.Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Odisha and Mizoram
C.Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Odisha and Mizoram
D.Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Odisha and Meghalaya
Answer – C.Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Odisha and Mizoram
- Which State Govt has made cashless health insurance scheme mandatory for all govt employees and pensioners ?
Answer – B.Punjab
- India’s largest alcoholic beverages company United Spirits has appointed which of the following as its chief financial officer ?
D.Sajeev Babu Kurup
Answer – B.Sanjeev Churiwala
- Jharkhand Chief Minister has introduced “Mobile Governance” to mark the 16th Foundation Day of the State. who is the CM of Jharkhand ?
Answer – C.Raghubar Das
- On which date International Day for Tolerance observed ?
Answer – C.Nov 16
- To focus on international markets, SpiceJet has appointed which of the following as Country Head of UAE ?
Answer – C.Vinay Nambiar