Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Which State Govt has announced to constitute Maritime Board to address issues and challenges like diversification of cargo, diversity of locations etc ?
Answer – C.Andhra Pradesh
- India has been re-elected as Member of International Maritime Council (IMO). IMO headquarters is situated at which place ?
Answer – B.London
- India has exchanged notes worth Rs 5,536 cr for Chennai and Ahmedabad Metro projects with which country ?
Answer – D.Japan
- Recently United Nations has released its report mentioning which pollution that leads to millions of people dying prematurely each year ?
Answer – C.Air Pollution
- Which country holds its first joint anti-piracy drill with North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) to maintain maritime security and stability ?
Answer – A.China
- India has been signed with agreement with which country on the removal of visa requirements for diplomatic and service passport holders ?
Answer – B.Albania
- “International Trade in Banking Services” survey has been released by which body that was based on the branches or subsidiaries of Indian banks operating abroad and foreign banks operating in India ?
Answer – C.RBI
- “Sonic branding” worth Rs 30 crore to promote the new brand positioning which stresses on the digital banking has been launched by which bank ?
Answer – D.HDFC
- President Pranab Mukherjee presented which of the following two IAF squadrons with President’s Standard ?
A.12 Squadron & 20 Squadron
B.18 Squadron & 22 Squadron
C.12 Squadron & 18 Squadron
D.20 Squadron & 18 Squadron
Answer – B.18 Squadron & 22 Squadron
- Power Pavilion of Ministry of Power has won Gold Award at the India International Trade fair (IITF) -2015. Where was IITF venued at ?
Answer – B.New Delhi
- Which Indian-origin author has been included in the New York Time’s 100 Notable Books of 2015 ?
Answer – D.Priya Parmar
- Commonwealth of Nations has appointed which of the following as its 6th Secretary-General ?
Answer – C.Patricia Scotland
- Which of the following has been appointed as the High Commissioner of lndia to the People’s Republic of Bangladesh ?
C.Y S Rao
Answer – D.Harsh Vardhan
- India has co-developed Long Range Surface-to-Air Missile (LRSAM) with which country to defend against any type of airborne threat ?
Answer – B.Israel
- Which sports council has appointed our female officials for upcoming event ?
A.Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP)
B.World Chess Council (WCC)
C.International Cricket Council (ICC)
D.Union of European Football Associations (UEFA)
Answer – C.International Cricket Council (ICC)