Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Seating Arrangements with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I. Study the given information to answer the question given below
Eight bikes A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are parked around a circular ground(Facing the centre) with equal distance between each other, but not necessarily in the same order.
H is parked to the immediate left of C. Only one bike is parked between E and C. A is parked 3rd to the right of E. Only 3 bikes are parked between A and F. D is parked second to the left of F. G is not parked immediately next to A.
- Which bike is parked fourth to the left of B ?
5)None of these2)E
- If all the bikes are parked in alphabetical order in anticlockwise direction starting from A, the position of how many bikes will remain unchanged ?
5)None of these2)One
- Which of the following pairs represents both bikes are parked immediately next to G ?
5)None of these1)DF
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement, which one of the following does not belong to that group ?
5)None of these3) BD
- Which of the following statement is true with respect to the given arrangement ?
1)D is parked second to the right of E
2) Only 2 cars are parked between G and C
3)Only 3 cars are parked between G and H
4)B is parked to the immediate left of D
5)None of these4)B is parked to the immediate left of D
II. Study the given information to answer the question given below
12 friends are sitting in 2 parallel rows containing 6 persons each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between the adjacent persons. In row 1 P,Q,R,S,T and U and all of them are facing south. In row 2 J, K, L, M, N and O are facing North.
M is sitting 3rd to the left of J. N is facing R. P is sitting 3rd to the right of T. Q is facing J and sitting at one end of the row. U is sitting second to the right of T. K is facing S and he is not sitting in the middle position of the row. The person facing T is second to the right of M. L is not facing T and he is not sitting on the immediate left of J.
- Who are the immediate neighbour of U ?
5)None of these1)P,R
- In the row facing south who is sitting at the ends of the row ?
5)None of these3)S,Q
- Who are the immediate neighbour of N ?
5)None of these4)M,O
- If S interchange his position with U, similarly P with R and T with Q then who among them facing U
5)None of these2)K
- Who is sitting second right of U ?
5)None of these1)S