Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Quantitative Aptitude section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample From all topics , which are Important for upcoming IBPS and RRB exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams!!!
Study the following information to answer the given questions
Note :The pie chart shows percentage turnover of each time in Tanzania company X. The bar graph gives the turnover in $ millions in Africa various items by cmy X. Rest of Africa refers to those countries which are in Africa other than Tanzania.
- What is the percentage of Rest of Africa turnover for Leather goods?
- What is the ratio of turnover from Rest of Africa for Ivory and Garments to the turnover from Tanzania for Electrical and Leather goods?
A)14 : 2
C)14 : 1
D)2 : 2.4
C)14 : 1
- Turnover from Tanzania for Electrical goods and Handicrafts together is how many times the turnover from Rest of Africa for Garments?
- The turnover from Ivory and Garments together from Tanzania is what per cent of the turnover from the Rest of Africa for Electrical and Leather goods together?
- If the turnover from Rest of Africa for Electrical goods increases by 20%, then what is the ratio of turnover from Tanzania for Handicrafts item to that from Rest of Africa for Electrical goods?
B)1 : 1.38
C)6 : 13
D)13 : 6
C)6 : 13
- what is central angle made handicrafts?
- In a certain month, Anil deposited 12% of his salary in one of his bank accounts and 12.5% of the balance in another of his bank accounts. He deposited Rs. 560 more in the first account than in the second account. Find his salary.
- 3 22 ? 673 2696 8093
- Two person cover the same distance at the speed of 25km/hr and 30 km/hr. find the distance travel if one person take 25 min more than the second one?
Ratio of speed is 5:6
Ratio of time would be6:5(as time is inversely prop. To speed)
The difference between time is 25min
- A tank has 2 pipes the first one fill in 45min other empty in 1hr if they are opened one at a time in alternate min than how much tym would it take the fill the empty tank?
Lcm of 45 and 60=180
In 2 min ———-1 part of work is done
352 min———-176 part of work is done
On odd mins first pipe will work
So on 353 min—–176+4 of the work will be done
353min——–180part of work