Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Seating Arrangements with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Bank PO Level Questions :-
I. Study the following information Carefully to answer the given questions
J, K, L, I, H, Z, Y and X are eight persons of a family. There are three married couples in the family. The persons are from three generations. All females of this family are married. K and J are the offsprings of I while Y and X are the offspring of H and L respectively. Z is the wife of I. L is one of the females and she is not the wife of J.
- Among them there are three Teachers, two Businessmen, two Athletes and one Painter. Each person has only one occupation. All of them are sitting around a circular table facing the centre. They sit in such a manner that only one of the grandsons of I is sitting between L and J, while only H is sitting between K and Z.
- One of the sons of I is on the immediate left of I. Only one person is sitting between L and K,but it is not X. Y, who is not sitting next to K, is also not sitting opposite I. K is not sitting opposite a female.
- The persons who are on the immediate left of Y and immediate right of K are not Teachers while X is a renowned Painter. The persons who are sitting next to H are neither Businessman nor Teacher.
- Who among the following is Teacher ?
1.L and Z
2.X and I
3.K and L
4.J and H
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.J and H
- Who is sitting between K and L ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Businessman
- Who among the following is son of I ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.J
- Who among the following sits third to the right of Athlete ?
4.Both 1 and 2
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Both 1 and 2
- Who among the following sitting opposite to Painter ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.I
II. Study the following information Carefully to answer the given questions
P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W and X are sitting in a straight line, facing North. Three of them are not males. Two females sit adjacent to each other. Q is fourth to the left of V, who is second to the right of R, who is not the immediate neighbour of P.
- U is fourth to the right of R and is second to the left of X. S is not an immediate neighbour of either X or Q.
- S is not male. One of the persons sitting on the extreme ends is a female. T is not an immediate neighbour of either V or U.
- No female is an immediate neighbour of U. W does not sit second to the left of P. The immediate neighbour of S are male
- Which of the following is a group of females ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.QTS
- Who is sitting to the immediate left of S ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.R
- In which of the following combinations is the third person sitting between the first and the second person ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.PWU
- If Q and R, V and U interchange their position then how many persons are sitting between R and V ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Five
- Who among the following sits third to the left of P ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.R
Note: Dear Readers if you have any doubt in any chapter in Reasoning you can ask here. We will clear your doubts