Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Seating Arrangements with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I.Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
There are 7 family members A, B, C, D, E, F and G are sitting in a row facing north. There are 3 couples in the family. A is on the immediate right of his mother-in-law. C has 2 children. F sits second to the left of his father E who is third to the right of D, who is second to the right of B.
The one who is wife of C does not sit on the extreme ends of the row. D is daughter of B, who is wife of C. The one who is wife of E sits an extreme end of the row.E is brother-in-law of D. F is the nephew of A.
- Who among the following sits third to the left of C ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.A
- Who among the following sits second to the right of B ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.D
- How is D related to F ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Sister-in-law
- Which of the following pairs sit on the extreme ends of the row ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.GE
- If they are sit in an alphabetical order whose position will remain unchanged from A(left to right)?
4.Both B and D
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Both B and D
II.Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
H, I, J, K , L, M, Nand O are sitting around a circular table at equal distance between each other, but not necessarily in the same order. Some of the people are facing the centre while some faces outside.
L sits second to the right of N. N faces the centre. I sits third to the left of L. L faces outside the centre.Immediate neighbour of I faces the centre. J sits second to the right of I. O sits to the immediate left of J. H sits second to the left of K who faces the same direction as I. K is not an immediate neighbour of N.Immediate neighbour of L faces opposite direction.
- How many persons in the given arrangement face outside ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Two
- What is I’s position with respect to H ?
1.Fourth to the left
2.Third to the right
3.Second to the left
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Fourth to the left
- Which among the following does not belong to that group ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.L
- Who sits between N and O ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.J
- If they are sit in an alphabetical order from H anticlockwise, whose position will remain unchanged ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 5.None of these
Note : Dear Friends if u know an alternate methods or shortcuts related to any chapter, you can share here.