Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Puzzles set, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
Seven friends A,B, C, D,E, F and G. Each of them is an officer in Army, Airforce, Navy, IAS, RBI, VAO and CBI. They like different colours – White, Blue, Red, Yellow, Pink Black and Green colour but not necessarily in that order. Their hobbies are Photography, Gardening, Reading, Painting, Dancing, Singing and Riding but not necessarily in the same order. Three of them preferred Pepsi and remaining all preferred Cola.
- The person whose hobby is dancing preferred Pepsi while who is the RBI officer preferred Cola. F is the Airforce officer like pink color.Navy officer does not like black and yellow color.
- The two friends who took Pepsi were the person whose favourite colour is Pink and the one whose hobby is Riding.
- D did not take Pepsi and his favourite colour is White. B’s favourite colour is Blue. He did not like Pepsi and he likes to read novels
- D clicks a picture of his friend B who is an Army officer.
- The person whose favourite colour is Red likes painting but he is not E and the person who is RBI likes gardening.
- D is not a Navy officer. The person who likes red color is either Navy or IAS officer. The person who is an Army officer likes Blue colour is not preferred Pepsi
- The Rider’s favourite colour is Black and he is neither VAO nor CBI and he is not A. C’s favourite colour is Green and his hobby is not Singing or painting.
- E is VAO officer, his hobby is not painting, reading or gardening and he preferred pepsi.
|A||Cola||Red||Navy – Painting|
|B||Cola||Blue||Army – Reading|
|C||Cola||Green||RBI – Gardening|
|D||Cola||White||CBI – Photography|
|E||Pepsi||Yellow||VAO – Dancing|
|F||Pepsi||Pink||Airforce – Singing|
|G||Pepsi||Black||IAS – Riding|
- Riding is the hobby of who among the following ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.G
- The color Yellow is favourite color of _________
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.E
- Which of the following is profession of A ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Navy
- Which pair of friends preferred Pepsi ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.FGE
- Who among the following is IAS officer ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.G
II. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
Amar, Anil, Ajay and Arun are 4 students of different classroom coaching centres of ABC, a leading classroom coaching centre for Civil Service Examination. Each belongs to a different state, ie Karnataka, Uttarakhand, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal, but not necessarily in the same order.
- All the sudents attend the exam in 4 cities Bangalore, Kolkata, Dehradun and Chennai. Four students for the test series in different cities. When the results were declared they got first to fourth position in All-India ranking. They were students of ABC.ie Ahmedabad, Agra, Adyar and Aizwal, but not necessarily in the same order.
- The one who appeared at the Bangalore test centre got the 4th position in All India ranking.But he is not Arun.The one who appeared at Chennai for the test got the first position. The one who belongs to the Uttarakhand got the third position while one who studied at the Ahmedabad centre got the second position
- Arun and Anil studied neither at Aizwal nor Ahmedabad centre. They appeared for test neither at Kolkata nor at Dehradun. They belong neither to West Bangal nor to Uttarakahand.
- The one who studied at the Adyar center does not belongs to Karnataka. The one who belongs to Uttarakhand is not Amar. The one who studied in Aizwal did not appear for the test at Kolkata center. The one who belongs to Tamil Nadu didn’t appear at Bengalore centre.
- Anil appear for the test at which of the following city ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Bangalore
- Arun belongs to which of the given state ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Tamil Nadu
- Who got the second position in the examination ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Amar
- Which of the following information true according to the given passage ?
1.Arun from Karnataka attend the test in Chennai
2.Ajay taking class in Aizwal
3.Ajay ranked 2 and he belongs to Uttarakhand
4.Anil attend the exam in Chennai and he ranked first
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Ajay taking class in Aizwal
- According to the given information, Amar related to West Bengal, Arun related to Chennai in the same way Ajay related to which place ?
5.Can’t be determinedAnswer – 1.Uttarakhand