Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Puzzles set, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
I. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
There are Seven different TV Shops – A, B, C, D, E, F and G sold TVs starting from Monday to Sunday (of the same week) not necessarily in same order. The number of TVs sold by the Seven TV shops in seven different days are 4, 6, 9, 12, 18, 15 and 27 (not necessarily in same order).
- The Shop ‘A’ sold TVs on one of the days after Friday. On Wednesday, the number of TVs sold are 12. The difference between the number of TVs sold on Monday and Friday is the multiple of the number 7
- There are two shops between the shop F and the shop which one sold 4TVs. Shop B sold TVs on one of the days immediately before the shop that sold 9 TVs. There are two shops between B and G.
- There are three shops between the shop F and D. C not sold the least number of TVs. The sum of TVs sold on Wednesday and Saturday is more than ten and the sum equals to the number of TVs sold on Friday.
- The difference between the number of TVs sold by Shop B and G is less than five. The Shop which sold 9 TVs not on Friday.The shop F sold the TVs on one of the days after the shop which sold 4TVs.
- The shop which sold more than 12 TVs(not an odd number) is immediately after the one which one sold 12 TVs. Shop F sold more number of TVs than Shop D.
|Days||Shops||Number of TVs|
- Which of the following is sold by Shop A?
Answer – E. 9
- Which of the following combinations of “Shop – Day” is True with respect to the given arrangement?
A. E – Friday
B. A – Saturday
C. C – Thursday
D. B – Friday
E. E – Thursday
Answer – C. C – Thursday
- Which of the following shop sold TV’s immediately after A?
Answer – E. None
- In this arrangement, A is related to Monday, F is related to Wednesday then B is related to?
C. None of the given options is true.
Answer – A. Tuesday
- Which among the following shop sold TVs in Monday?
Answer – D. D
II. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Seven cricket players viz. P, Q, R, S, T, V and W played in seven different matches in a week starting from Monday and ending on Sunday. Some of them are bowlers and some of them are batsman. Their Run/Wickets in the seven matches are – 50, 5, 4, 16, 8, 4 and 25.
- V plays on Thursday. Two matches are played between the matches played by player V and player P. On the first day of the week, the batsman scored half century played in the match.
- The sum of Runs/Wickets of the player W and Q is equalled to the Runs/Wickets of S. All the bowlers should be preceded and succeeded by batsman and T is the only bowler which can not be succeeded by any one. P is the only batsman which is followed by another batsman.
- Only one match is played between the matches played by the player T and S. The score of the batsman who played the match on Thursday is the perfect square of the score of the player who played on Saturday.
- The match played by T is not played on the day immediately before or immediately after the day when the match of player V is played.
- The match played by R is played on the day immediately before the day when the match of player W is played. Match played by S is not played after the match of player Q.
- As per the given arrangement which of the following combination represents only the people who are bowlers?.
A. T, V
B. Q, P, T
C. V, W, R
D. P, T
E. W, T, S
Answer – E. W, T, S
- As per the given arrangement which of the following person represent the one who was played in between the W and S?
Answer – D. V
- Who among the following is a bowler?
D. All of the Above
E. Other than those given as options
Answer – C. S
- Which of the following combinations is correct as per the given arrangement?
A. Monday – P
B. Tuesday – W
C. Wednesday – Q
D. Thursday – S
E. Friday – T
Answer – A. Monday – P
- Who amongst the following scored half century?
Answer – A. P